2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12
Ok, since its 7pm Eastern Time which means its 3 hours ahead for me so it would be 4pm for me which should give me at least a hour before the NCAA game of the Ducks and the Tar Heels play for the Championship. And this is gonna be like a big game since the Ducks haven't been in the Champion ship since like 1938 or something.
Update - I won't be able to make it. Thanks delayed flight to Detroit -_____-
Update - I won't be able to make it. Thanks delayed flight to Detroit -_____-
Who even goes to Detroit, the place has been deserted due to the whole lead problem.
Ok, since its 7pm Eastern Time which means its 3 hours ahead for me so it would be 4pm for me which should give me at least a hour before the NCAA game of the Ducks and the Tar Heels play for the Championship. And this is gonna be like a big game since the Ducks haven't been in the Champion ship since like 1938 or something.
Well it's not the championship game, the winner goes on to play in the championship game. As a pac 12 Alum, I am rooting for the ducks!!
Well it's not the championship game, the winner goes on to play in the championship game. As a pac 12 Alum, I am rooting for the ducks!!
Sweet! Ducks all the way!
It looks like I should be able to make it for tonight's session; My uncle hasn't notified me about the weekly ice skating, due to an urgent issue.
HaXoR73 wrote:
It looks like I should be able to make it for tonight's session; My uncle hasn't notified me about the weekly ice skating, due to an urgent issue.
Looks like I should be able to make it too. I found someone to cover my shift.
How do I find the custom sessions again?
Friend some of the mods.
Friend some of the mods.
Getting lucky on the customs browser would work too.
Friend some of the mods.
Getting lucky on the customs browser would work too.
Yah but that's a lot harder.
3 more mins.
Is it live?
I'll be on in about 20 minutes.
At the moment, I'm in the menus waiting for the others to arrive. Oh, let's get this party started!
HaXoR73 wrote:
At the moment, I'm in the menus waiting for the others to arrive. Oh, let's get this party started!
How do i get invited? Can someone add me and send me an invite
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sure thing! I'll add you and when the games start up I'll make sure you get invited.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I too would like to play.

Edit - nevermind figured it out.
How long is carnage night exactly?
For the record I was never good at sniping on duck hunt lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12