1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Put more game modes for those maps
Different game modes for those maps
I got to play on some of these maps,they are pretty cool. But I have to ask. What is Ghost in the shell?
these maps look cool
These are not half bad actually. I haven't played all of them yet, but they are fun maps. Some nice weapons that don't show up too often.
Haven't played it but, is it fun though?
The maps are ok and all, but... Where is btb and team skirmish? This community stuff shouldn't replace the bread and butter.
What do you mean? BTB and Skirmish are still there.
Sound good
Is it in social or ranked play?
They look epic
jamesa100 wrote:
Is it in social or ranked play?
Social
I love the new maps!
Even when all my teammates leave me.
I love the new maps!
I sometimes hate them.
This playlist is awesome. The maps are nice looking. Its great to play all new maps. This should be a recurring playlist.

I don't get the complaining about spawns. I've had a few bad spawns in maybe 20 matches. Thats not much.
I shall be honest. The maps may be nice to look at but they don´t play very well (I didn´t play all of them though). I can tell others seemed to feel the same way by the rate people leave the games. I really enjoyed Rock ´n Rail and Extermination but this community slayer with these forged maps doesn´t appeal to me at all. No offense to the forgers of course.
Maps are great playlist is fun I don't see why people complaining about bad spawns, I haven't really had any bad spawns in any match I played so far.
Where can I find the matchmaking version of Noburu 7?
I do not wish to take away from hard work and creativity by the cartographers by no means. As far as gameplay, not a fan.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10