OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
I've played on one of the maps.It was visually gorgeous, but gameplay wasn't that good. Spawn were absolutely horrible.
these maps look incredible, nothing more needs to be said.
Great maps!
Terrible spawns seem prevalent; don't have to wait long to discover enemies right around the corner, nailing you from behind, or even spawning right before your eyes…
I dont know but, there is a map, I dont remember the name, but is very Dark, I can not see almost anything, in some places I can not distinguish the floor or walls, only the spartans
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
just played it there ok
These maps look amazing!
I played a few rounds of this last week; it's nice to see some community made maps. I quite like the one with the turret in the center. I hope that there are more instance of this in the future where people can show off their maps (contest based or otherwise.)
Personally not a fan of Ghost in the Shell but the maps are pretty cool. Having contests and themes is a great idea for future forged maps, good for the community and the one's who forge. Another way to show to your love for Halo. It would be awesome to see another contest in the future on a theme of something we can vote on and play test what the map creators come up with. Who knows, we could stumble upon another classic map that will be remade in future Halos. I played all the maps and my favorite is Geist. Jorge's Chaingun is OP but it is such a gamble, makes for interesting team engagements.
looks great!
I played the game type and the maps look great. It definitely reminds you of Ghost in the shell if you watched it. I will say the map is a bit cluttered in my opinion and i feel like i'm just walking in circles to fight an opponent.
Haikyo looks especially nice, love all of these night aesthetics. <3
They all look amazing!!!
all good maps even though i just played on three of them
it's okay
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10