Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Completely Unfair Kills/wins 343 Industries READ!!

OP StyngerBee

TheDivision Members were just brutally beaten down by a bunch of spawn campers. They spawn trapped us so much by the end of A GRIFBALL GAME that went into overtime the guy in first place had 111 kills. Its ridiculous 343 you guys need to fix this immediately. or ban these guys for life. honestly either is fine. But this was so bad that we couldn't even leave our spawn for half the game. They didn't try to score, in fact they mocked us by sitting in our spawn with the ball. They caused people to leave the game, and also caused my friend to just get off xbox. If this is that bad it needs to be fixed. I don't know how but just do it. Stop focusing on bringing more gametypes for now until you actually fix this, then work on other stuff. This game lasted almost 15 minutes. That's ridiculous for a grifball game. Seriously 343 if you guys don't do something about this you are going to lose more halo players, and you've already lost more than enough. So fix this. Its actually ridiculous, and I have evidence of this stuff. I recorded it and am putting it on youtube for more players to see and to step up and do something about this. 343 you have got to do something about this. Whats the point of playing a game that you cant enjoy anymore because of these types of people. its terrible. Not only is it in arena games, its even spread to warzone. Now there are people who rush both of the minor bases and capture them and then go to capture the third base. Also when they do that, not only do they get all the bases, they'll sit outside the core just shooting you. They wont even try to destroy the core, unless they accidentally chuck a grenade into the core and explode it.
You've got to fix this, and soon.
https://youtu.be/dCsXvuVunA8
Copy and paste this to see how bad this case of spawn camping was. 343 you are the only people I need to watch this because its outrageous.
Banning won't happen.

Grifball spawns likely won't change.

No please 343 DON'T lose focus on new gametypes.

It's grifball.. it's not that serious.
what is this ....
Ahhh I remember back in Halo 3-Reach I use to spawn camp like that....makes me proud things dont really change C,:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
StyngerBee wrote:
TheDivision Members were just brutally beaten down by a bunch of spawn campers. They spawn trapped us so much by the end of A GRIFBALL GAME that went into overtime the guy in first place had 111 kills. Its ridiculous 343 you guys need to fix this immediately. or ban these guys for life. honestly either is fine. But this was so bad that we couldn't even leave our spawn for half the game. They didn't try to score, in fact they mocked us by sitting in our spawn with the ball. They caused people to leave the game, and also caused my friend to just get off xbox. If this is that bad it needs to be fixed. I don't know how but just do it. Stop focusing on bringing more gametypes for now until you actually fix this, then work on other stuff. This game lasted almost 15 minutes. That's ridiculous for a grifball game. Seriously 343 if you guys don't do something about this you are going to lose more halo players, and you've already lost more than enough. So fix this. Its actually ridiculous, and I have evidence of this stuff. I recorded it and am putting it on youtube for more players to see and to step up and do something about this. 343 you have got to do something about this. Whats the point of playing a game that you cant enjoy anymore because of these types of people. its terrible. Not only is it in arena games, its even spread to warzone. Now there are people who rush both of the minor bases and capture them and then go to capture the third base. Also when they do that, not only do they get all the bases, they'll sit outside the core just shooting you. They wont even try to destroy the core, unless they accidentally chuck a grenade into the core and explode it.
You've got to fix this, and soon.
https://youtu.be/dCsXvuVunA8
Copy and paste this to see how bad this case of spawn camping was. 343 you are the only people I need to watch this because its outrageous.
Who told you to suck at the game, you have a Spartan Charge, Gravity Hammer, and Energy Sword all close combat skill weapons if you cant handle take the heat stay the hell out of the Volcano
I do the same thing in grifball. One game I got 92 kills. Strategy my young padawan...
Couldn't of been today, at least not recently. All I saw were a couple of DNFs and some normal looking Grifball defeats.
I do the same thing in grifball. One game I got 92 kills. Strategy my young padawan...
My highest was 70ish, with at least a dozen assassinations lol.
gethtones wrote:
less complaining

more git gud
God I hate that phrase. Don't care that much about mispellings and slang...but that one just hurts the eyes lol
Ignoring the guys above me.

Being spawn killed over and over in grifball is annoying and I shame all who try it. But like all objective games, one team can refuse to do the objective and turn the match into slayer. CTF, Assault, Grifball all candidates for this exploit. The recieving team is best off dropping their controller and wait out for defeat.
Just quit. There is no reason to stay in a match like that. Who cares about bans when the game is making you miserable?
some of you guys didn't even move in the video. you guys just took it. and nobody cares about your 8 man company for you to specifically bring it up
Spawn killing has alway been a problem with griffball. Its why i dont play it
Nalla78 wrote:
Ignoring the guys above me.

Being spawn killed over and over in grifball is annoying and I shame all who try it. But like all objective games, one team can refuse to do the objective and turn the match into slayer. CTF, Assault, Grifball all candidates for this exploit. The recieving team is best off dropping their controller and wait out for defeat.
Suit yourself. When it happens to me i've always found a way to kill the camper, it's not like it is impossible. At least the spawns are further apart then they used to be. I've won games because the entire other team camped, no resistance running the ball.
I couldn't be bothered to read the OP after the thinly veiled advert for his clan.

Sucks you got spawn camped but I doubt anything will be done to change it.