Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Core play vs quick play

OP GDTaco

Quick play is boring and I never even find games quick. Core play should replace it because core play is the actual arena that people bought the game to play. I don't just want to play the same 3 Slayer maps over and over I want the full arena. (With regular game settings. Like how the rest of the game is)we should be able to play the arena more than 1 weekend every other month.
Or maybe replace team arena with it. Hasnt been an H5 hcs tournament in ages.
I agree. Quick Pay usually embodies some form of getting crushed by high ranking players on Truth.
if they removed quick play entirely then it would make getting into games alot faster aswell
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My thoughts exactly man, Quickplay isn't anything quick anymore and has no variety, there's no way to play normal 4v4 ctf, oddball and strongholds (wish assault was put into it as well) besides Coreplay. It should definitely be swapped at this point in the game's life.
Yeah I feel that playing slayer all the time on 3 maps is pretty bad. I think if 343 included at least 6 or 7 maps it would be more enjoyable but the current maps are just boring.
iOmanz wrote:
Yeah I feel that playing slayer all the time on 3 maps is pretty bad. I think if 343 included at least 6 or 7 maps it would be more enjoyable but the current maps are just boring.
I just wanna play the arena I paid for.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
GDTaco wrote:
I agree. Quick Pay usually embodies some form of getting crushed by high ranking players on Truth.
I have the opposite problem Everytime I play truth I just crush scrubs. It gets boring. Lol jk.
This is the kind of problem that I want.