Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Couple of minor issues

OP ApeX PresSure

These may have been addressed at some point but has anyone else had a game where they had well over 10 kills, 10 headshots and 10 assists and not gotten a triple double medal? I played like 10 or more matches of roaming king yesterday and had some games where I met the triple double criteria and didn't get the medal where as other games I did get the medal. One game, after I had 20+ kills over 10 assists and 10 headshots, the medal decided to pop up after a smg kill?!? I like coming back and looking at all my medals I have earned and it just stinks when I don't get rewarded for them. Also why does quickplay say a fireteam limit of 4 but only lets you have 2 ( you and a friend).
Regarding the Quickplay fireteam limit, it's something to do with how the game is programmed to display playlist information from what I understood. It's weird considering it's only one line of text, but apparently this is something that cannot simply be edited to read "2" instead of "4."
tuhin94 wrote:
Regarding the Quickplay fireteam limit, it's something to do with how the game is programmed to display playlist information from what I understood. It's weird considering it's simply one line of text, but apparently this is something that cannot simply be edited to read "2" instead of "4."
Thanks for the response! Yeah seems like an easy fix but who knows...