Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Covenant Slayer has returned

OP Comedic Hermit

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/885549588727308288

Covey slayer is back for us to enjoy. I had quite a bit of fun with this one last go round; carbines and sticky grenades both make me smile. I look forward to having a go (if I can free up some time) before it disappears again.
Haven't been on in a while. Does one side just have covenant weapons or what?
It's Carbine and Storm rifle starts and all weapons on the field are Covenant. No UNSC or Promethean weapons.

It's actually very fun.
Sticky Grenades everywhere!
It's Carbine and Storm rifle starts and all weapons on the field are Covenant. No UNSC or Promethean weapons.

It's actually very fun.
I have to agree. It was pretty fun starting off with a carbine.
Is anyone excited by this? Covenant slayer use to be a permenant option in H3 and Reach for social slayer and BTB and wasnt even that popular. Now 343 is trying to pass it off as a special limited time playlist every couple of months. Thats sad. Im just salty I cant play oddball anymore, when it and covies should be part of the skirmish playlist in the first place
It's storm rifle galor. It's kinda fun doing something new I reccomend looking into it
Gefferr wrote:
Is anyone excited by this? Covenant slayer use to be a permenant option in H3 and Reach for social slayer and BTB and wasnt even that popular. Now 343 is trying to pass it off as a special limited time playlist every couple of months. Thats sad. Im just salty I cant play oddball anymore, when it and covies should be part of the skirmish playlist in the first place
Same odd ball was awesome.
Sticky nades are like freaking Flashbangs, people throw those in front of me and i cant see ****
I actually enjoy. Something simple and fun to play, plus spawn with a carbine!
Covenant Slayer? His name is Master Chief Petty Officer John 117

(nb4 joke ban)
I enjoyed Oddball more honestly and sad to see it gone.
I'm pretty certain the oddball population was high enough to bring it back again!

Would also love to see the return of King of The Hill!