1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
SwUrVeH0E wrote:
Matic wrote:
SwUrVeH0E wrote:
Half of you probably never in your entire life played halo competitively before. Im assuming that if you agree that the radar nerf was good.
I believe that the radar is nonexistent in most "competitive" playlists in previous Halos. In theory you're contradicting yourself. What exactly do you mean by playing "Halo competitively".
Are you serious? Radar is almost always existent in competitive gameplay. For example, doing team doubles, You have a sniper, and youre watching an area, but youre vulnerable to positions behind you, you can still rely on the radar.. Yes you can get snuck up on, but in halo 5, you literally can sprint in to me and by the time i see you, its too late to even react.
Again, radar nerf was un needed and stupid.
By competitive I thought you were referring to MLG type playlists. In MLG there is no radar at all. Pros, the most competitive people who live to play halo do so without a radar. Instead, they rely on their sight, hearing, and team to find the enemy. Those people are playing competitively. You have not played competitively in that tier. You're grouped in with the people who "have never played competitively in their entire life". As for your sniper scenario. Why would you and your teammate split up?
Matic wrote:
SwUrVeH0E wrote:
Matic wrote:
SwUrVeH0E wrote:
Half of you probably never in your entire life played halo competitively before. Im assuming that if you agree that the radar nerf was good.
I believe that the radar is nonexistent in most "competitive" playlists in previous Halos. In theory you're contradicting yourself. What exactly do you mean by playing "Halo competitively".
Are you serious? Radar is almost always existent in competitive gameplay. For example, doing team doubles, You have a sniper, and youre watching an area, but youre vulnerable to positions behind you, you can still rely on the radar.. Yes you can get snuck up on, but in halo 5, you literally can sprint in to me and by the time i see you, its too late to even react.
Again, radar nerf was un needed and stupid.
By competitive I thought you were referring to MLG type playlists. In MLG there is no radar at all. Pros, the most competitive people who live to play halo do so without a radar. Instead, they rely on their sight, hearing, and team to find the enemy. Those people are playing competitively. You have not played competitively in that tier. You're grouped in with the people who "have never played competitively in their entire life". As for your sniper scenario. Why would you and your teammate split up?
I would not be complain about radar, if I was refering to mlg...
Neck.
And that was just an example, you get the idea though, dont you?
I just think you need to crouch walk a tiny bit faster is all, not much, but just a small percentage more.
To do this "crouch walk" do you simply spam crouch as fast as you can? Or is there like a sweet spot? As in do you Crouch walk for a bit then Crouch to move even faster.
iChaBreezy wrote:
To do this "crouch walk" do you simply spam crouch as fast as you can? Or is there like a sweet spot? As in do you Crouch walk for a bit then Crouch to move even faster.
You just keep hitting couch as you walk.

Also I'm sure you'll get told, but don't revive old threads. It's against forum rules. No harm done or anything so don't worry, just telling ya :)
Radar is no where near useless. It helps and so does crouchimg
Crouch walking a skill...?

And to think I've heard it all.
Crouch walking a skill...?

And to think I've heard it all
Only of you add AR spamming and goosing squads.
iChaBreezy wrote:
Please don't revive old posts.
Uh oh, someone brought back an old topic.
iChaBreezy wrote:
  1. Please don't revive old threads
  2. If you have toggle crouch on you simply tap the button; if you don't then you hold it down.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3