Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Not knowing what the ONI req is, is killing me, some people say a Falcon, some say it is a phaeton varient and others say it is the Reach sniper. I need to know! I'm really hoping it is the Falcon and if it is not, which I am unsure of, I will be so sad. We need it, please let it be the Falcon!
Well if it came from reach safe to assume it will be disappointing.
I'm hoping it's the Falcon as well.
McGrunty wrote:
I actually lol'd for real....and am glad no one at work heard me. This is a fantastic comment and couldn't agree more.
Why would it be the Reach sniper? There's already 4 Sniper Rifles in the game, how unique could Reach's possibly be?!
McGrunty wrote:
Nothing disappointing bout' the Falcon, friend.
Lethenza wrote:
McGrunty wrote:
Until it gets EMP'd or lasered the 1st time you take it out because it moves a half mile an hour.
Lethenza wrote:
McGrunty wrote:
Until it gets EMP'd or lasered the 1st time you take it out because it moves a half mile an hour.
You can get it moving pretty fast, but you need lots of room. It would be terrible in Warzone but a Falcon would be so fun for customs.
Grihaly wrote:
Why would it be the Reach sniper? There's already 4 Sniper Rifles in the game, how unique could Reach's possibly be?!
Because there are some art concepts of Jun's Sniper in Halo 5 (and Emile's shotgun)..
Lethenza wrote:
McGrunty wrote:
Ahhhh yes because the Falcon would be exactly like the Reach Version.
We will find out soon enough next week (hopefully).
Its...

Armor Lock.
Lethenza wrote:
McGrunty wrote:
If it was more like the campaign with the faster speed and driver chain gun it would be great
Really hoping the community update today will reveal it for us
Grihaly wrote:
We have people who want the Reach DMR... You know, the DMR with less range, a smaller magazine size, BLOOM, and no possible weapon attachments.

...and they're ASKING for it lol.
Grihaly wrote:
We have people who want the Reach DMR... You know, the DMR with less range, a smaller magazine size, BLOOM, and no possible weapon attachments.

...and they're ASKING for it lol.
A lot of people let nostalgia blind them, not actually taking into consideration the applicability of implementing something new into the current sandbox.
Grihaly wrote:
Doesn't take up half the screen and looks better? I dunno better than any Halo 4-5 sniper.
McGrunty wrote:
SCREAMING. I don't get where al these Reach fanboys crawled out from recently, I personally loathed the multiplayer and found the campaign mediocre. (UI and general amount of content however is admirable)

If there was anything I want from reach not in halo 5, its either he Grenade launcher or concussion rifle.
Help, this man needs a doctor, ONI is killing him. Someone help him!
Grihaly wrote:
Because there are some art concepts of Jun's Sniper in Halo 5 (and Emile's shotgun)..
You mean the standard sniper and standard shotgun that they carried?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2