Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

CTF only playlist?

OP LovelyJoey21605

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Church Yo wrote:
CTF was nearly all I played on Halo 4. I loved it beyond words. I had a team, and we all had our jobs. Base Defense. Vehicle Support. Primary Offense. Offense Support. I miss it so much. I sincerely hope they bring it back in H6.
That sounds AMAZING! I didn't have a team to play with, but I really liked being able to just jump into a game of CTF whenever I wanted to!

Why wait for H6 for that? Make enough noise here and maybe they'll implement a rotational CTF playlist....
You know, squeeky wheel gets the grease.... xD
Don't get the strongholds hate, but an objective only playlist would be good.
Agreed. Sometimes I want to play objective but don’t want Warzone and there just isn’t a lot of other options for that at least guaranteed anyway.
New Response: In my opinion...there should be a playlist that's able to have for...certain playlists and the rest for major OG players who want to upper their skills in games and be in the Major League Gaming type of playlist. (MLG players list for that). For...Infection, Grifball, Capture The Flag, and other game modes I think should be in one separate playlist for all of us to play, like Halo 4 in a way. I am NOT sure if everyone understands or grasps my meaning or not, it's kind of like how the playlist for Halo Reach was as well for the playlists wise, if anyone knows my meaning of things I don't want to confuse people by my words. Sometimes I confuse people not on purpose or on accident.
Senthura wrote:
Agreed. Sometimes I want to play objective but don’t want Warzone and there just isn’t a lot of other options for that at least guaranteed anyway.
New Response: The other thing I also miss in Halo is the "Firefight" playlist, I found that fun and very entertaining when you're bored and you don't know what to play, but just grab a group of friends and play firefight. Seeing the playlist..."Warzone" makes me sort of think of Destiny as how you're hunting bosses or playing online and going to kill each other or going for other objectives, if you know what I mean? I hope I didn't puzzle you after seeing you read this and taking your time to read my comment.
Senthura wrote:
New Response: The other thing I also miss in Halo is the "Firefight" playlist, I found that fun and very entertaining when you're bored and you don't know what to play, but just grab a group of friends and play firefight. Seeing the playlist..."Warzone" makes me sort of think of Destiny as how you're hunting bosses or playing online and going to kill each other or going for other objectives, if you know what I mean? I hope I didn't puzzle you after seeing you read this and taking your time to read my comment.
They did add Firefight later on in H5. You can find it in "Warzone" --> "Warzone: Firefight", and "kind of" works like Reach's firefight!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
CTF succs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2