3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
GYS GHOST wrote:
Im 148 1/2 rigth now and i been grinding 150k each day for like 2 months I think im going to hit the 152 in like 1 year 2 months but it depends if I get the passion to do IT because is really tired to play so much
i m in your same zone,
do you know guys if is it possible to get 1.000.000 xp in a day ? So i will need to do that only 33 random days
It would be possible, but I couldn’t imagine trying to do it. I managed to get around 1.3 million xp over the weekend, and just that made me want to take a few days off from Halo. I think I would hate the game if I tried for 1 million in a single day
you are right , i have tried today but without leggendary xp boost I have done 250.000 xp only,that's 0.5% of 50.000.000.
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
Im 148 1/2 rigth now and i been grinding 150k each day for like 2 months I think im going to hit the 152 in like 1 year 2 months but it depends if I get the passion to do IT because is really tired to play so much
i m in your same zone,
do you know guys if is it possible to get 1.000.000 xp in a day ? So i will need to do that only 33 random days
It would be possible, but I couldn’t imagine trying to do it. I managed to get around 1.3 million xp over the weekend, and just that made me want to take a few days off from Halo. I think I would hate the game if I tried for 1 million in a single day
you are right , i have tried today but without leggendary xp boost I have done 250.000 xp only,that's 0.5% of 50.000.000.
I did 1,000,000 in a weekend once, but it was a perfect storm. Turbo was up and featured, it was a long weekend here in Canada, and my spouse was working both weekend days and the holiday monday.

I had literally nothing else to do. That's what it took for me to get 1,000,000 XP over a 3-day weekend.
GYS GHOST wrote:
GYS GHOST wrote:
i m in your same zone,
Actually 250k worth of XP in a day is awesome. Most players seem to need 100k a day to get to 152 by the time infinite releases. Sure getting 100k a day is unrealistic but if you can binge a day or two a week it makes up for days you couldn't get to 100k. It's long term goal getting to 152 not a short term so don't compare what you got in a day to the total needed at the end.
I was getting close before I(regretably) stopped playing Halo 5, if I ever pick up Halo 5 again....time to pick up where I left off.
I'm trying. Currently at 149. Just gotta put in the grind.
This thread was started exactly one month ago, and in that time, 63 Spartans have reached 152. That is crazy. It's been 4 years since this game was released, and we've only just hit 970. If there were 60 Spartans every month from the beginning, we'd have 720 in a year, 1440 in 2 years, 2160 in 3, and 2880 in 4. But we've only just hit 970. (I like that there's so few, honestly. Makes it even more prestigious.) It's safe to say that the grind is in full effect now, though. :)

Keep it up, everyone! I'm halfway through 148, with no signs of slowing!
This thread was started exactly one month ago, and in that time, 63 Spartans have reached 152. That is crazy. It's been 4 years since this game was released, and we've only just hit 970. If there were 60 Spartans every month from the beginning, we'd have 720 in a year, 1440 in 2 years, 2160 in 3, and 2880 in 4. But we've only just hit 970. (I like that there's so few, honestly. Makes it even more prestigious.) It's safe to say that the grind is in full effect now, though. :)

I really think the push is on for whatever the small reward is in infinite. That, and it is now 4 years in, so the less hardcore players might be accumulating the necessary time in game by now. Really curious what the number will be at 152 on infinite's release and I hope this thread is still going at that time. 5,000?

I've gotten to 30mil XP from January 2018 until now.

I really think the push is on for whatever the small reward is in infinite. That, and it is now 4 years in, so the less hardcore players might be accumulating the necessary time in game by now. Really curious what the number will be at 152 on infinite's release and I hope this thread is still going at that time. 5,000?

I've gotten to 30mil XP from January 2018 until now.
Holy crap, I've earned about 4 million XP in 1 month. I didn't realize that until you mentioned your gain since January 18. I came back to Halo at the beginning of June this year and I was halfway through 144 (about 7 million total), and two months later, I now have 15.5 million XP. I didn't realize until just now that I basically doubled my entire Halo 5 XP Career in 2 months!!! Wow, I knew I was ahead of my goal schedule, but not this much. :D
Make that 977 as of today 😉
So the website HaloTracker is apparently super delayed right now, because it still shows only 976 and it says you only have 48.7 million XP, but here on HaloWaypoint, it shows you've already hit 50 mil. :P

That's kinda frustrating. You've earned at least 1.3 million since their last stat update. lol

Edit: So I clicked on your personal stat page on HaloTracker and it also showed over 50 mil, so I went back to the list and it updated you on the leaderboard. So maybe it just hadn't realized you were over 50 until someone visited your page? I guess? lolI wonder how many other Spartans are over 50 mil but the leaderboard hasn't registered it yet. lol
andy2608 wrote:
I am still trying to hit SR152, hope to join the club by summer next year at the latest lol.

Congrats to those recent 152's though!
You'll hit it before I do. I'm a day away from 148. Still ahead of my 8/1/20 goal, though. :)
Looks like you are making great progress though - already halfway through 148! Keep going Good stuff!

If you or any fellow SR152 grinders ever wants to play, hmu!
So the website HaloTracker is apparently super delayed right now, because it still shows only 976 and it says you only have 48.7 million XP, but here on HaloWaypoint, it shows you've already hit 50 mil. :P

That's kinda frustrating. You've earned at least 1.3 million since their last stat update. lol

Edit: So I clicked on your personal stat page on HaloTracker and it also showed over 50 mil, so I went back to the list and it updated you on the leaderboard. So maybe it just hadn't realized you were over 50 until someone visited your page? I guess? lolI wonder how many other Spartans are over 50 mil but the leaderboard hasn't registered it yet. lol
Holy crap, I've already found 3 players in the same boat. Leaderboard shows under 50 mil, personal stat page shows above 50 mil. Which means this total is not very accurate. *sigh* And after clicking on their personal pages, the leaderboard still doesn't show the updated totals.

So, it's a toss up for what number Spartan you are when you hit 152. :(

Edit: Here's another random bit of info to digest...at the my pace, I will hit 152 in less than a year....however, currently there are 20,655 Spartans with more XP than I have. So even though there's only less than 1,000 Spartans at 152 (4 years into the game), there may be over 20,000 Spartans in less than a year!!! WHAT??? lol This is crazy.
I'll be 152 in 2-3 days... ;)
FrenzyTeo wrote:
i wish to say the same thing,but in 08/25/2020
I would love to not be a 150 anymore. Good times.
FrenzyTeo wrote:
Looks like you got it. Congrats!
<p></p>
We're about to hit 1000 Spartans!!!

...actually we may have already hit it since the leaderboard on HaloTracker.com isn't always up to date, which is where I get the total. :P

If any of you wonderful 343 peoples get bored and want to occasionally give a more accurate total, please do. ;) You can even edit the post title to the current total. :D

Either way, I'll keep checking the totals and keep grinding until I'm among them. Had a decent weekend of XP, thanks to Turbo! <3
FrenzyTeo wrote:
Huge congrats on this accomplishment!
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
FrenzyTeo wrote:
Looks like you got it. Congrats!
<p></p>
Thank you very much! :)
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
FrenzyTeo wrote: