2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
Well I won’t make it into the first 1000, but I still plan to get there by this time next month. Congrats to everyone who has made it already!
According to HaloTracker.com, there are at this very moment, 1000 Spartans at SR 152!!!!
Well I won’t make it into the first 1000, but I still plan to get there by this time next month. Congrats to everyone who has made it already!
I will not make it in the first 4,000 I'm sure. But rest assured, I will get there (:
I wish I had enough time on my hands to get to 152
I'd loose s lot of sleep playing if I was that close. Congrats on the hard work!
I'm definitely jealous of how close you are (: When do you think you'll hit 152 if you had to guess?
J Teeps wrote:
I'm definitely jealous of how close you are (: When do you think you'll hit 152 if you had to guess?
If I keep up my current pace, I will hit it during Warzone turbo at the end of the month. I may have to take a little break for Gears 5 though
Many want to be SR 152 because there will be a reward in Infinite.
I'm not sure that some would have done without the reward ...
I wish I had enough time on my hands to get to 152
Using boosts and featured playlists, you are looking at around 55-65 days of gameplay. Just gotta grind it our
Natpars wrote:
Many want to be SR 152 because there will be a reward in Infinite.
I'm not sure that some would have done without the reward ...
You're definitely right, and I feel there are a lot more grinding for it after the small reward announcement. Seems like we're getting 3-5 new ones per day now.

I believe I am in the 4000 range for total XP at the moment and I am about 4M XP from 151. I expect to be at 151 around the middle of October as I have 2+ weeks of medically-induced downtime to kill.

Then that final push...
From where to see those who think not to get there ask all the time for the double XP or XP Legendary boosts.
I really hope halo Infinite 152 reward is good, not even for me, but the other players. I don't care about the reward but I know alot of people took up the grind to 152 just for the infinte reward.
Regice554 wrote:
I really hope halo Infinite 152 reward is good, not even for me, but the other players. I don't care about the reward but I know alot of people took up the grind to 152 just for the infinte reward.
Yeah, games in general are really bad about rewarding players for supporting the franchise. Which is crazy because it's such a good way of keeping people interested in playing.
Here's a monthly check-in on the increasing number of Spartans at max rank.

Total Spartans at SR 152:
  • 7/20/19 - 907 Spartans
  • 8/20/19 - 970 Spartans
  • 9/20/19 - 1035 Spartans
That's 128 new Max Rank Spartans in 2 months. I think that rate will increase in the next year, as there are thousands of Spartans at SR 151 and 150.

I've made it up to 149.4. It took me 3 months of daily play to get there from 144! At this rate, I will definitely hit 152 before my goal of next August. :)
Never used Halo tracker before. Can you also check how many are 151? Be interesting to know how many people out there in tremendous pain.
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Never used Halo tracker before. Can you also check how many are 151? Be interesting to know how many people out there in tremendous pain.
I would be interested in knowing that as well....
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Right now, there are 1606 Spartans at 151. :) All I did to find this on HaloTracker.com is check their leaderboards. You can view all kinds of different leaderboards for Halo 5 like XP Total, Pistol Kills, CSR, etc.

For the 152 total, I click on leaderboards at the top, choose Arena Leaderboards, then on the left side, from the drop down menu choose XP. That is the full list off everyone in order of XP. And even though the list is in the Arena section, the totals listed are both Arena and Warzone. It takes 50,000,000 XP to hit 152, so I just look for the last player with that total on this list. Their placement on the left of the list tells me how many Spartans are their rank or higher, which currently is 1035. It takes 35,000,000 to hit 151 so I just scrolled to the last player with that total, subtracted 1035 from their placement, which was 2642. :)
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Right now, there are 1606 Spartans at 151. :) All I did to find this on HaloTracker.com is check their leaderboards. You can view all kinds of different leaderboards for Halo 5 like XP Total, Pistol Kills, CSR, etc.

For the 152 total, I click on leaderboards at the top, choose Arena Leaderboards, then on the left side, from the drop down menu choose XP. That is the full list off everyone in order of XP. And even though the list is in the Arena section, the totals listed are both Arena and Warzone. It takes 50,000,000 XP to hit 152, so I just look for the last player with that total on this list. Their placement on the left of the list tells me how many Spartans are their rank or higher, which currently is 1035. It takes 35,000,000 to hit 151 so I just scrolled to the last player with that total, subtracted 1035 from their placement, which was 2642. :)
You had me at hello
ZAPDANGDO wrote:

All hail king Brian, and his merry band of information!!! I will forever be in your debt!
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Can't be in pain if you don't even bother with the grind. ;)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11