2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10
On the grind and it’s long, I’m currently around level 150 and 1/4. But we have around a year and a half to go so we’ll all get there if we’re dedicated enough I believe in all of us.
I'm slightly ahead of you nearing 150 + 1/2, but I am hitting a wall. Really hoping for renewed enthusiasm when I hit 151.

Reach on MCC will definitely pull me away as well.
Sylxeria wrote:
284,600 EXP away from 151 myself, then the long final stretch....
You can do it!
So they took away roaming king as the double XP, which is unfortunate. They added castle wars as the double exp list. Anyone know when the ranked will be updated? Two of the very few playlists I have zero desire to play are snipers and castle wars. I'm assuming double exp moves for ranked (like it did for social) this weekend?
J Teeps wrote:
So they took away roaming king as the double XP, which is unfortunate. They added castle wars as the double exp list. Anyone know when the ranked will be updated? Two of the very few playlists I have zero desire to play are snipers and castle wars. I'm assuming double exp moves for ranked (like it did for social) this weekend?
Think double XP for ranked only moved like once a month/if they add a new one in.

Know what you mean about Castle Wars: it's a really fun mode and great for certain commendations, but 90% of games unless you've a very good team and the enemy aren't coordinated end in draws... not so good for grinding to 152.

Also feel like they should have one Warzone playlist always designated as Featured: so when WZA or WZT are live they already have it, but the weekends they aren't have Mythic Firefight features, and during the weeks beyond that have a rotating Heroic WZFF, Legendary WZFF, or normal Warzone designated as featured.

I've calculated that with the boosts, and playlists I generally use/play and the performances I'm usually able to achieve; I need about 485 hours of gameplay on halo 5 to make 152... so if I want to do it before Infinite releases that's over an hour on average every day. I'm sadly coming to the realisation I may never be able to reach it before Infinite hits... there's no way i can average an hour a day just on Halo 5
MorseyBaby wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Think double XP for ranked only moved like once a month/if they add a new one in.

Know what you mean about Castle Wars: it's a really fun mode and great for certain commendations, but 90% of games unless you've a very good team and the enemy aren't coordinated end in draws... not so good for grinding to 152.

Also feel like they should have one Warzone playlist always designated as Featured: so when WZA or WZT are live they already have it, but the weekends they aren't have Mythic Firefight features, and during the weeks beyond that have a rotating Heroic WZFF, Legendary WZFF, or normal Warzone designated as featured.

I've calculated that with the boosts, and playlists I generally use/play and the performances I'm usually able to achieve; I need about 485 hours of gameplay on halo 5 to make 152... so if I want to do it before Infinite releases that's over an hour on average every day. I'm sadly coming to the realisation I may never be able to reach it before Infinite hits... there's no way i can average an hour a day just on Halo 5
I know what you mean. I'm way further away than you are to 152. I made a spreadsheet that tracks the experience I need to average per day to make it. Right now, I have the release date as 11/1/2020 (just a random guess), so once the release date is announced, the experience will change a bit.

Right now, it's around 88k exp needed per day. This is going to be very difficult, lol
Sylxeria wrote:
Fair play man I'm currently at 144 and really trying to hit 152 before Infinite! Do you think it's doable? 😬
tonic bom wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
Fair play man I'm currently at 144 and really trying to hit 152 before Infinite! Do you think it's doable? 😬
Yes, as long as you don't fall behind, it's definitely doable. Make a simple spreadsheet, keep track of your pace, and break it up into weeks or days. Aim for the small goals and eventually you'll hit the big goal.
tonic bom wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
Yes, as long as you don't fall behind, it's definitely doable. Make a simple spreadsheet, keep track of your pace, and break it up into weeks or days. Aim for the small goals and eventually you'll hit the big goal.
So how would you plan the Exp gains a day or week? Would you say for example go for at least 80,000 - 100,000 a day?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Oh man, wanted to be within the first 1000 players but don't think its gonna happen :(
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
So how would you plan the Exp gains a day or week? Would you say for example go for at least 80,000 - 100,000 a day?
50,000,000 XP = SR152. Go to halotracker.com, enter you gamertag, find your total XP earned. My total is 13,879,670.

Subtract your total from 50mil, then divide that by how ever many days your goal is. My goal is 8/1/20, which means I have 358 days to earn. So...

50,000,000 - 13,879,670 = 36,120,330 ÷ 358 = 100,895

So I need to earn about 100,895 XP per day for the next year. You can also use weeks instead of days. Just divide 358 by 7.

50,000,000 - 13,879,670 = 36,120,330 ÷ 51 = 708,242 XP per week.

Just remember, if you fall short on a certain day or week, you can easily make up for it on another day/week. Sometimes, you're having so much fun that you don't feel like quitting after your daily goal. You can get ahead of schedule. I've cut 2,000 xp off my daily goal in the last month, so either I can take a break or keep grinding and I know I'll be done by next August.
According to Halotracker I am 454th on the XP leader board. Never thought I would play that much. I still like to get a game in now and then.
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
50,000,000 XP = SR152. Go to halotracker.com, enter you gamertag, find your total XP earned. My total is 13,879,670.

Subtract your total from 50mil, then divide that by how ever many days your goal is. My goal is 8/1/20, which means I have 358 days to earn. So...

So I need to earn about 100,895 XP per day for the next year. You can also use weeks instead of days. Just divide 358 by 7.

Just remember, if you fall short on a certain day or week, you can easily make up for it on another day/week. Sometimes, you're having so much fun that you don't feel like quitting after your daily goal. You can get ahead of schedule. I've cut 2,000 xp off my daily goal in the last month, so either I can take a break or keep grinding and I know I'll be done by next August.
Thank you so much for the help mate!! 🙂 What playlist would you recommend to grind? Ive been playing between normal Warzone and Warzone Firefight.
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:

Thank you so much for the help mate!! 🙂 What playlist would you recommend to grind? Ive been playing between normal Warzone and Warzone Firefight.
As a 152 I can say a good strategy is the 100,000xp a day goal, that is what I used. Now of course it's unrealistic to expect yourself to get that every day, I certainly didn't. But you make up for it on binge days where you get say 400 or 500 or whatever. I played mostly heroic warzone firefight since it's the most chill mode. But of course I would mix it up and try and play featured playlist as much as possible when they were games I liked or could tolerate.
LethalQ wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:

As a 152 I can say a good strategy is the 100,000xp a day goal, that is what I used. Now of course it's unrealistic to expect yourself to get that every day, I certainly didn't. But you make up for it on binge days where you get say 400 or 500 or whatever. I played mostly heroic warzone firefight since it's the most chill mode. But of course I would mix it up and try and play featured playlist as much as possible when they were games I liked or could tolerate.
Oh ok fair enough thanks for the advice 🙂👍 I heard that you achieve something from Infinite when it gets released? Like is it doable to achieve MAX rank before it gets released? What's the ATM official time of year for it being released? Or do we not know that exactly yet? 🙂
tonic bom wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:

Oh ok fair enough thanks for the advice 🙂👍 I heard that you achieve something from Infinite when it gets released? Like is it doable to achieve MAX rank before it gets released? What's the ATM official time of year for it being released? Or do we not know that exactly yet? 🙂
Infinite is releasing late next year... They said "holiday 2020" so I expect late October or even November release. Now also they announced that this "token of appreciation" for getting to 152 isn't going to be much (it won't be exclusive armor said specifically) so only make the grind if you enjoy H5 and want to....not for a grand prize at the end because clearly there won't be one.
LethalQ wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:

Infinite is releasing late next year... They said "holiday 2020" so I expect late October or even November release. Now also they announced that this "token of appreciation" for getting to 152 isn't going to be much (it won't be exclusive armor said specifically) so only make the grind if you enjoy H5 and want to....not for a grand prize at the end because clearly there won't be one.
Oh yes I remember now! Ok so I have a good amount of time which is good! Thanks for clearing that one up! Yh I was told it wouldn't be a massive prize but I do really enjoy the game but I am going to take my time for sure now!
7.2 million left to go!

They should make the XP boost packs a permanent feature of the few store, I’m running low and have 300k REQS collecting dust.

Hopefully will be a memeber of the sub 1000 group!
Corsucate wrote:
7.2 million left to go!

They should make the XP boost packs a permanent feature of the few store, I’m running low and have 300k REQS collecting dust.

I've run out of Arena and Warzone Legendary Boosts, and I'm sitting on 750k RP. It's burning a hole in my pocket. lol

My Arena boosts are now Gambits only. :/
Corsucate wrote:
7.2 million left to go!

I've run out of Arena and Warzone Legendary Boosts, and I'm sitting on 750k RP. It's burning a hole in my pocket. lol

My Arena boosts are now Gambits only. :/
You can still buy exp boosts in the microsoft store. $4.99 for 20
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10