Currently 1065 Spartans (Or More) At Rank 152

OP IIII bRian IIII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
I have at least 103 days of grinding left, if my math is right.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that is keeping track of it, and doing some math 😂...
I have a whole spreadsheet made for myself. lol
Yea, might as well rely on some hard facts and not just hope
omarlotrc wrote:
I have at least 103 days of grinding left, if my math is right.
Best of luck, friend!
Thx bro!
Nas wrote:
I think Nas made it from 151 to 152 in under 2 months. Absolute god.
I think it was 24 or 25 days to be exact, and that was in 2016 when there was not a lot of ways to get Legendary XP boosts.
I had a feeling I underestimated you. That's quite the accomplishment.
I was also the first person to hit 153 or 100 million XP in September of 2017. To be fair, I only played Warzone that year, was only using XP boosts, and was growing a Twitch stream and YouTube. I don't regret any of it at all. It was more of a marathon than a sprint.
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
I think it was 24 or 25 days to be exact, and that was in 2016 when there was not a lot of ways to get Legendary XP boosts.
I was also the first person to hit 153 or 100 million XP in September of 2017. To be fair, I only played Warzone that year, was only using XP boosts, and was growing a Twitch stream and YouTube. I don't regret any of it at all. It was more of a marathon than a sprint.
I tip my Mark IV Helmet to you sir, and wipe away a single tear, for that is absolutely beautiful....
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
153? Surely you mean 152.
omarlotrc wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
153 means doing the 152 grind twice, aka reaching 100 million XP (152 is 50 million).
tuhin94 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
153 means doing the 152 grind twice, aka reaching 100 million XP (152 is 50 million).
Ohhhh, I see. Wow. That is genuinely impressive.
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
At that place your marathon sounds more like a Sprint.
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
I was streaming 4-5 hours a night, everyday. It wasn't as bad as my grind in 2016. I was just really set on a mission to grow my stream and get Twitch Partnership. I just got back into streaming last month and the success and support has been amazing! Can't wait for Infinite:)
Nas wrote:
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
I was streaming 4-5 hours a night, everyday. It wasn't as bad as my grind in 2016. I was just really set on a mission to grow my stream and get Twitch Partnership. I just got back into streaming last month and the success and support has been amazing! Can't wait for Infinite:)
Wait did you really got back into streaming last month? Cuz damn that's great progress for your channel you made already.
LKG Gluby wrote:
Nas wrote:
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Wait did you really got back into streaming last month? Cuz damn that's great progress for your channel you made already.
Yeah, I took almost a year break and now I'm back and it's like I never left:)
Think I'll try to keep updating this thread's title as more Spartans hit it.
Thanks OP, for keeping this updated. I am slowly working on that rank myself, and was curious how many there were.

I'm playing WZ Turbo this weekend and see a lot of players at 150 and 151. The number will grow and grow. Pretty smart way for 343i to keep people playing.

Also, I am surprised at how many are still playing after hitting 152. It's not all about that SR for some.
Nas wrote:
LKG Gluby wrote:
Nas wrote:
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Yeah, I took almost a year break and now I'm back and it's like I never left:)
Very Impressive Nas! I will be watching your Twitch stream whenever I get the chance. I'm currently at 147 and you've already lapped me twice going to 153!!
One more! Hit it 20minutes ago
Congratulations, Nuzair!

I think you were #1051 or #1052. It's hard to tell, as the HaloTracker website can sometimes be delayed. I wish there was a definitive list directly from 343 on HaloWaypoint that gave everyone a numbered order of 152's hit.
Congratulations, Nuzair!

I think you were #1051 or #1052. It's hard to tell, as the HaloTracker website can sometimes be delayed. I wish there was a definitive list directly from 343 on HaloWaypoint that gave everyone a numbered order of 152's hit.
Tankyou! Ranklist in generell would be nice to have for Infite, like ranklists like campaign Timing but a ranklist of the time achieved max ranks would be gold and would honor the hard grind of the first players
Congratulations, Nuzair!

Are you 152 already?
Nuzair wrote:
Congratulations, Nuzair!

Are you 152 already?
Sadly, no. I'm only 149. I stopped playing for a couple years after getting to 144. Came back in June this year. According to my spreadsheet, I'm pretty far ahead of my goal of reaching 152 by 8/1/20, but it still feels pretty far away. lol
Nuzair wrote:
Congratulations, Nuzair!

Are you 152 already?
Sadly, no. I'm only 149. I stopped playing for a couple years after getting to 144. Came back in June this year. According to my spreadsheet, I'm pretty far ahead of my goal of reaching 152 by 8/1/20, but it still feels pretty far away. lol
it will definetely be a grind :D i did the whole 151 to 152 (took a long break too) from august too earlie ocotber
Wow, it’s hard to believe that there’s over 1,000 people at 152. I wonder how many there will be when Infinite drops.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10