I'M 14,700,000 XP FROM 152
Wow nearly exactly where I'm at!
How long do you think this would take?
Mdamah wrote:
Mdamah wrote:
I'M 14,700,000 XP FROM 152
Wow nearly exactly where I'm at!
How long do you think this would take?
I wish I could remember when I hit 150 exactly, but 5-6 months maybe?
I lied I meant 12.7 million not 14
Mdamah wrote:
I lied I meant 12.7 million not 14
Like 18 weeks if you get 100k xp every day
Welp just hit 149. Think it's been nice 2 months almost since returning to the game rank 145 I believe
I'm currently 145. I'm doomed, lol.
Here's my schedule for 152 - 49,181 per day. (305 days Jan 1st, 2020 - Nov 1st, 2020) = 15,000,205
I’m inching along with only 314,000 left. Maybe if I can actually find some matches I will finish up this weekend. I would have been done by now, but the only games I could find in the past few weeks are firefight and the occasional castle wars, and I can only play so much of those at one time before I get bored
I’m inching along with only 314,000 left. Maybe if I can actually find some matches I will finish up this weekend. I would have been done by now, but the only games I could find in the past few weeks are firefight and the occasional castle wars, and I can only play so much of those at one time before I get bored
I've tried to play WZ and the timer expires almost every time. I've been playing whatever pays out the best. I don't care much for Infection but I racked up some xp last month. WZFF is driving me crazy... "Boring"... Same thing game after game but I'm in it for the xp... lol. Trying to get 200,000 a day so I get this finished and play COD BO III that I bought years ago and never played... lol. I have 13,084,718 more to go...🤔
I am about more than half way through 146 dunno when I will if I will reach 152 before halo infinite but I am going to see how close I can get.
rosscohbk wrote:
I am about more than half way through 146 dunno when I will if I will reach 152 before halo infinite but I am going to see how close I can get.
Good luck. Population seems to be becoming an issue.
rosscohbk wrote:
The main 2 issues that I am having are finding games and running out of xp boots. I swear reaching inheritor was a lot easier than getting to 152. Hopefully they had a 3x xp playlist but that's me just wishful thinking lol
Idk what it is, but I cannot get hardly any xp in Castle Wars, I just don't understand that game type, it's not very appealing to me, so I am on snipers alot currently.
BadDogg55 wrote:
I've tried to play WZ and the timer expires almost every time. I've been playing whatever pays out the best. I don't care much for Infection but I racked up some xp last month. WZFF is driving me crazy... "Boring"... Same thing game after game but I'm in it for the xp... lol. Trying to get 200,000 a day so I get this finished and play COD BO III that I bought years ago and never played... lol. I have 13,084,718 more to go...🤔
It does get a tad repetitive after being in FF for hours on end, but I try to make mini games within it, like using only vehicles, only certain guns, etc. It helps take the tediousness out some 🤘
rosscohbk wrote:
rosscohbk wrote:
The main 2 issues that I am having are finding games and running out of xp boots. I swear reaching inheritor was a lot easier than getting to 152. Hopefully they had a 3x xp playlist but that's me just wishful thinking lol
I usually sell all the things I don't use between matches, rack up on req points, and buy packs. At this point, I pretty much got a endless supply of points. If I'm aiming for wz xp packs, I'll get silver, but if I want arena, I go for bronze.bi do that because I seem to hardly ever get a arena XP boost with a silver pack, of any kind, with a bronze, atleast I do get a common xp boost 50/50 lol, it's not the ideal boost, but atleast it's a boost lol!
Idk what it is, but I cannot get hardly any xp in Castle Wars, I just don't understand that game type, it's not very appealing to me, so I am on snipers alot currently.
BadDogg55 wrote:
It does get a tad repetitive after being in FF for hours on end, but I try to make mini games within it, like using only vehicles, only certain guns, etc. It helps take the tediousness out some 🤘
rosscohbk wrote:
rosscohbk wrote:
I usually sell all the things I don't use between matches, rack up on req points, and buy packs. At this point, I pretty much got a endless supply of points. If I'm aiming for wz xp packs, I'll get silver, but if I want arena, I go for bronze.bi do that because I seem to hardly ever get a arena XP boost with a silver pack, of any kind, with a bronze, atleast I do get a common xp boost 50/50 lol, it's not the ideal boost, but atleast it's a boost lol!
Thanks for the tips I am hoping to get 152 before infinite hopefully I can do it
rosscohbk wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
rosscohbk wrote:
rosscohbk wrote:
Thanks for the tips I am hoping to get 152 before infinite hopefully I can do it
Oh you definitely can man, even if you was sr1, but that being said, it is a grind, and if you are dedicated to getting there, you'll make it. I just try to get atleast 150,000k xp a day. I've did pretty good thus far, out of 311 days of playing so far, I've averages 144,051xp a day. Obviously some days I can't play, but then on some days I get 300/400/500k XP, it all averages out in the end.
I gotta say, i am excited to see how many have reached the SR152 goal by the launch of Infinity. If only 1100 now, than a year later it could be 2-3000 maybe?
Which would be a small number, compared to the millions of player we'll be seeing on Infinite. Dang.
KenniTDG wrote:
I gotta say, i am excited to see how many have reached the SR152 goal by the launch of Infinity. If only 1100 now, than a year later it could be 2-3000 maybe?
Which would be a small number, compared to the millions of player we'll be seeing on Infinite. Dang.
I just hope Infinite beings Halo back to the top, where it should be. Back in the day, anyone who had live, that I ever met, also had, and would play Halo, in a moment's notice. All the people I know, moved on, and I can't get them to come back, Infinite will though! I have faith!
KenniTDG wrote:
I just hope Infinite beings Halo back to the top, where it should be. Back in the day, anyone who had live, that I ever met, also had, and would play Halo, in a moment's notice. All the people I know, moved on, and I can't get them to come back, Infinite will though! I have faith!
Same here mate, despite my outmost unending love for Halo, i will acknowledge that it has suffered alot since Halo 4s release.
I am certain after everything 343 has demonstrated, that they are indeed capable of making Halo: Infinity their own (in spirit and metaphorically) Halo 3.
KenniTDG wrote:
KenniTDG wrote:
Same here mate, despite my outmost unending love for Halo, i will acknowledge that it has suffered alot since Halo 4s release.
I am certain after everything 343 has demonstrated, that they are indeed capable of making Halo: Infinity their own (in spirit and metaphorically) Halo 3.
Oh indeed, Halo 2 will always be my favorite, closely followed by 3, so many memories made. Just a completely different time, and feel, Halo wise. The MCC, and especially H2a prove to me it can be restored to its rightful spot. I can't wait!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12