1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14
Just hit 152.
Would love to know what number i am. Or around. 😀
You're sitting at 1142, but there are now nearly 20 behind you that are 152.

I think some people are hitting 152 and quitting...

I'm now at 2451 2.2M into 151.
Just hit 152.
Would love to know what number i am. Or around. 😀
You're sitting at 1142, but there are now nearly 20 behind you that are 152.

I think some people are hitting 152 and quitting...

I'm now at 2451 2.2M into 151.
That's the frustrating part about the list on HaloTracker. It only shows current XP rank so unless you check the list around the same time you hit 152, it's inaccurate. And even then, the website has been known to be pretty delayed from time to time. :/

If only there was an official source that could provide us with factual numbers of what order everyone reached 152.... ;) *winknudge@343*
Can someone link me the list? I can't find it
Withyn3302 wrote:
You just go to halotracker, click on the leaderboards tab, pick halo 5.

Then you can filter by whatever stat or metric you want, choosing from a drop down. Just select XP as the metric you want it sorted by.

FYI, at sr138, you are going to be thousands down the list. There are probably 4000 people at 151 or 152 by now.
Withyn3302 wrote:

Then you can filter by whatever stat or metric you want, choosing from a drop down. Just select XP as the metric you want it sorted by.
Here's the current page where the 151's end and 152's begin.Withyn3302
Withyn3302 wrote:

Thank you.
Withyn3302 wrote:

FYI, at sr138, you are going to be thousands down the list. There are probably 4000 people at 151 or 152 by now.
Yes. I am at positon #123871
http://halotracker.com/h5/leaderboards/xp?page=1239
Withyn3302 wrote:

I always thought I would be done when I hit 152, but now I’ve got the urge to get higher on the leaderboards. I don’t want to eternally sit at the bottom of the 152’s. I guess it never ends. At least the game is fun
Got my 152 couple of weeks ago stuffs lit ma dudes
new free boost pack with leggendary arena and warzone inside for reach launch
GYS GHOST wrote:
Yep just opened that. Should be getting a pack full of boosts from ranking the previous season as well. That's what usually happens anyway.
GYS GHOST wrote:
Is it for everyone, or just those that have gotten Reach? Due to my low, garbage net, I will be downloading Reach for hours lol... I've been so excited for this day, and probably won't even get to play, this day lol...
GYS GHOST wrote:
Is it for everyone, or just those that have gotten Reach? Due to my low, garbage net, I will be downloading Reach for hours lol... I've been so excited for this day, and probably won't even get to play, this day lol...
Ill check. Multiplayer is free, so ill download it.
GYS GHOST wrote:
I bought the whole thing, even though I have Game Pass lol, I just want to do the Campaign again, for the 50th time, and honestly, I don't have another game to spend money on currently 🤷... Thanks man, let me know, at this rate it'll be 12/3/20 before my download is finished....
GYS GHOST wrote:
I bought the whole thing, even though I have Game Pass lol, I just want to do the Campaign again, for the 50th time, and honestly, I don't have another game to spend money on currently 🤷... Thanks man, let me know, at this rate it'll be 12/3/20 before my download is finished....
Yes, its called the pizza party req pack. 6 legendary. 3 warzone, 3 arena.
Quick download for me, sorry 😉
Saw a syncing stats screen, and for a brief moment i thought my old stats were coming over, but no. Lol.
Ironically i had a lot of server disconnects in h5. But it took less than an hour to dl
GYS GHOST wrote:
Same with me, sadly. But there non-gaming advantages to living in the country.
GYS GHOST wrote:
Yes, its called the pizza party req pack. 6 legendary. 3 warzone, 3 arena.
Quick download for me, sorry 😉
Saw a syncing stats screen, and for a brief moment i thought my old stats were coming over, but no. Lol.
Ironically i had a lot of server disconnects in h5. But it took less than an hour to dl
Sweet man! I'll have to hop on, and get it, thanks sir!
GYS GHOST wrote:
Same with me, sadly. But there non-gaming advantages to living in the country.
I'm sorry bro, I feel you.... I agree as well, I live in the country, at the bottom of a mountain, in East Tennessee. The crazy part is, high-speed net runs to within ¼ mile from me... I've tried to pay them to run it to my house, but it's a whole bureaucracy type deal, it will sometime I guess 😞... I wouldn't have it any other way though, I love where I live, and everything.
I just hit 151 recently so was curious as to where I am. I’m 2814 600k in so there’s probably at least fifteen to seventeen hundred people at 151.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14