4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22
C0RRuPTT wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
I hit SR 152 a few weeks ago, and I have been relaxing in MCC ever since
Congrats! What a grind!
Thanks bud, I am collecting achievements now in MCC and it is relaxing. 😉 How about you, are you going for 152?
I am not.. I'm only like 140. I got burnt out pretty fast with the Halo grind when the game came out. I've been enjoying it more lately though. Think I am just missing A new Halo game though..
True, I’m pretty excited for infinite myself. What is today I read an article comparing halo infinite to God of war four.
MerlinG2 wrote:
MerlinG2 wrote:
Currently 149 and I can't wait to get to max. I've been getting 2 mill a week so I should be able to get there before infinite!
I'm trying my hardest, I'm at rank 145 I regret not doing this when I played all the time in 2016
The grind will get tiring but u gotta keep going! Play the featured playlists during the week and mythic WFF at weekends to maximize XP gain.
I was wondering why Warzone Mythic was missing. I was looking for it for the past few days and just thought it was gone.
Yeah, it's only out on weekends. Hopefully they'll make it permanent soon
working on grinding.
currently on 148. no plans on stopping the grind at the moment
working on grinding.
currently on 148. no plans on stopping the grind at the moment
Nice!
How many 152s are there now ? How do we check on this..
How many 152s are there now ? How do we check on this..
Some people have privacy settings on, we will never know the exact number but halo5tracker is the actual source for tracking.
Finally hit max rank!
I did it. I'm level sr152.
coolbro39 wrote:
Finally hit max rank!
Congrats! It’s one hell of a grind. I have 2 million xp to go!
I know there are a lot of people within a few million xp now, but i definitely would have expected more by this point. Say 5k or something like that.
I just reached 152 in my last firefight match and it feels amazing! Good luck to those still on the grind!
i will nerver reach it lol i dont rly play halo 5 that much i prefer mcc although hopefully in halo infinit they add a reward for reaching it so more people try
Lol I’m just a level 40 sum scrub
Just hit 152 tonight. Feels good to be free
TheDonCJG wrote:
Congrats!
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
Congrats!
Thank you! Appreciate the love
I am number 2091 to make it to SR152. Got it at exactly noon. What a grind.
Sylxeria wrote:
The xp jumps from 140 and above are insane.From 143 to 144 it's like 250 k and then 144 to 145 is 680 k
Halo 4 it was too easy to hit max rank. Halo 5 it's too slow. I wonder if Infinite'll be an epic grind or if it'll be a middle point between 4's and 5's.....
Really hoping for a middle ground. Grinding max rank in H5 has really tested my love and patience for this franchise lol. I want to play Infinite for years to come because of the gameplay and gameplay alone, like the older games. The only reason why I went back to H5 (after a few years of no play) was to do the grind for the reward in Infinite. I still have fun, but there is a "chore" feeling when I grind firefight. I really hope Infinite has a lot more to offer at launch and beyond in comparison to H5 so max rank won't be such a focal point in multiplayer.
SDdawg wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
The xp jumps from 140 and above are insane.From 143 to 144 it's like 250 k and then 144 to 145 is 680 k
Halo 4 it was too easy to hit max rank. Halo 5 it's too slow. I wonder if Infinite'll be an epic grind or if it'll be a middle point between 4's and 5's.....
Really hoping for a middle ground. Grinding max rank in H5 has really tested my love and patience for this franchise lol. I want to play Infinite for years to come because of the gameplay and gameplay alone, like the older games. The only reason why I went back to H5 (after a few years of no play) was to do the grind for the reward in Infinite. I still have fun, but there is a "chore" feeling when I grind firefight. I really hope Infinite has a lot more to offer at launch and beyond in comparison to H5 so max rank won't be such a focal point in multiplayer.
Well put! I know it's hopeful, but it would be really awesome if the reward is flaming recon like H3 or a flaming Achilles helmet
SDdawg wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
Well put! I know it's hopeful, but it would be really awesome if the reward is flaming recon like H3 or a flaming Achilles helmet
Yes! I think fans are clamoring for sought after armor to be legit earned rather than stowed away in req packs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22