2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 26
I'm only typing this so I can follow this topic, if there is a way to delete this post, I will.
There is a follow topic button above if you want. :) Right next to reply.
Oh, how did I not see that... I am blind. Thx
I'm only typing this so I can follow this topic, if there is a way to delete this post, I will.
There is a follow topic button above if you want. :) Right next to reply.
Oh, how did I not see that... I am blind. Thx
I also want to keep this topic alive and see everyone progress. Fun to see how the community are doing and plus I want to be part of that current number officially lol. I've grinded and chipped away at this for 4 years+ so when it happens I'll be posting here.

Currently 220k off SR150, didn't quite make it as planned last night unfortunately but I should definitely finish off that remaining EXP today.
Here's a monthly check-in on the increasing number of Spartans at max rank.

Total Spartans at SR 152:
  • 7/20/19 - 907 Spartans (start of this thread)
  • 8/20/19 - 970 Spartans (63 added)
  • 9/20/19 - 1035 Spartans (65 added)
  • 10/20/19 - 1069 Spartans (34 added)
  • 11/20/19 - 1130 Spartans (61 added)
  • 12/20/19 - 1210 Spartans (80 added)
This month was the highest increase (since the start of this thread) of Spartans to reach 152, with 80 Spartans earning max rank. And that's not even including the current holiday week of double XP. Next month, will probably be even more.

As for myself, I'm still in the 150 zone. I've fallen pretty far behind on my spreadsheet schedule, but I'm not out of reach. Only about 1.1m XP (or less than 2 weeks) behind where I should be. I don't think it'll get an easier next year, though.
Here's a monthly check-in on the increasing number of Spartans at max rank.

Total Spartans at SR 152:
  • 7/20/19 - 907 Spartans (start of this thread)
  • 8/20/19 - 970 Spartans (63 added)
  • 9/20/19 - 1035 Spartans (65 added)
  • 10/20/19 - 1069 Spartans (34 added)
  • 11/20/19 - 1130 Spartans (61 added)
  • 12/20/19 - 1210 Spartans (80 added)
This month was the highest increase (since the start of this thread) of Spartans to reach 152, with 80 Spartans earning max rank. And that's not even including the current holiday week of double XP. Next month, will probably be even more.

As for myself, I'm still in the 150 zone. I've fallen pretty far behind on my spreadsheet schedule, but I'm not out of reach. Only about 1.1m XP (or less than 2 weeks) behind where I should be. I don't think it'll get an easier next year, though.
I feel for you. I've run out of steam. Have 600k xp left to 151. Don't think I'll make it to 152.
I just got SR152 am I the 1211th person?
Just hit 151 tonight! ONE MORE TO GO!!
I don't think there's any way I'm hitting 152 before Infinite releases. I already feel like I've played a truckload of Halo and I'm only SR114, I can't imagine playing enough in less than a year to get another 38 ranks. But Unyshek mentioned on Twitter that the small gift is likely to be exactly that: small, so I'm not going to worry too much about it, I guess.
I don't think there's any way I'm hitting 152 before Infinite releases. I already feel like I've played a truckload of Halo and I'm only SR114, I can't imagine playing enough in less than a year to get another 38 ranks. But Unyshek mentioned on Twitter that the small gift is likely to be exactly that: small, so I'm not going to worry too much about it, I guess.
Seems they interact more on twitter than the official forums, lol.
That thread is a disgrace, btw
Seems they interact more on twitter than the official forums, lol.
That thread is a disgrace, btw
Seriously though! It seems like everyone uses Twitter as their main communication platform... it almost makes me get a Twitter account.
And yeah, erm... just a tad, lol.
I just got SR152 am I the 1211th person?
It's not easy to tell. Yes, I'd say in that ballpark. The website makes it difficult to find your exact number, cause its constantly changing, and its also delayed.
It's possible....but you'd basically have to do nothing but Halo for a year and get roughly 182,000 xp everyday. :( Not easy, physically or mentally. lol
Just checked the list and I'm at #2233 as of now with just over 40M XP done.

I'm on a decent pace as I know I was near #3000 when this thread started.

Don't want to burn myself out.
I just hit 145, how much xp do i need to average to make it in time if someone doesnt mind doing the math for me?
I just hit 145, how much xp do i need to average to make it in time if someone doesnt mind doing the math for me?
Likely between 100-150K a day just going off of the XP for the last three ranks.
There's got to be another universal double XP sometime in the future
It's possible....but you'd basically have to do nothing but Halo for a year and get roughly 182,000 xp everyday. :( Not easy, physically or mentally. lol
Brian, you gotta make it man. I've been following this thread for a while. It inspired me to make a spreadsheet and grind. I died after one month, haha.

But you, you MUST get 152. I'm rooting for you man.
Just checked the list and I'm at #2233 as of now with just over 40M XP done.

I'm on a decent pace as I know I was near #3000 when this thread started.

Don't want to burn myself out.
I havent played h5 since i hit 152, but add me if you want, and we'll slam wzff during the next double xp
There's got to be another universal double XP sometime in the future
We can only hope but with my luck it’ll be after I hit 152 (I have 8M to go)
I'm currently at SR 54. Im going to get to tier 100 on MCC before I continue on halo 5 so I don't see myself getting there any time soon if ever.
Just hit 152 as of this last game of WZA, I am READY FOR THAT TOKEN come Infinite!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 26