OP IIII bRian IIII

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. ...
  6. 24
Prewojo wrote:
I’m curious to see the time played for some of the 152 ranks I’ve just pick halo 5 back up and I’ve jumped from 20 something to 66 in a few days of gaming so I’m interested to know the full grind
I just made it to sr152 this week and had roughly 43.5 days of in game time played. I used xp boost every game that I played and took advantage of double xp very often. Mythic firefight was also a big help. Once you get to around sr145 the levels become a serious grind.
Tell me about it bro :(, I just now started to try to get to 152 since Infinite was delayed. I can tell it's gonna take a long time.
Most of you guys stand a better chance of hitting 152 than I do. Just hit 107... that puts me at roughly 7% to 152... doing nothing but featured playlists and mythic firefight. I'm saving my boosts for the harder ranks when the grind get really rough. I think I'll make it, especially thanks to COVID and being home more. I've made up for lost time... but I just don't think I made up enough lost time.
Well Mythic Firefight is permanent, but man the grind is real bro.
Prewojo wrote:
I’m curious to see the time played for some of the 152 ranks I’ve just pick halo 5 back up and I’ve jumped from 20 something to 66 in a few days of gaming so I’m interested to know the full grind
I just made it to sr152 this week and had roughly 43.5 days of in game time played. I used xp boost every game that I played and took advantage of double xp very often. Mythic firefight was also a big help. Once you get to around sr145 the levels become a serious grind.
Tell me about it bro :(, I just now started to try to get to 152 since Infinite was delayed. I can tell it's gonna take a long time.
Most of you guys stand a better chance of hitting 152 than I do. Just hit 107... that puts me at roughly 7% to 152... doing nothing but featured playlists and mythic firefight. I'm saving my boosts for the harder ranks when the grind get really rough. I think I'll make it, especially thanks to COVID and being home more. I've made up for lost time... but I just don't think I made up enough lost time.
Tell me about it... I've already hit the wall and I'm only 7.7%... made it to 110... approximately 3.83 million... almost 7 days of gameplay... I have an uber long road ahead of me... boooo....
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Tell me about it... I've already hit the wall and I'm only 7.7%... made it to 110... approximately 3.83 million... almost 7 days of gameplay... I have an uber long road ahead of me... boooo....
More than welcome to join the cause. Live now with one other. Always easier to grind through with experienced mythic members. Often can get speed bonus which increases XP payout in the long run

EDIT: didn’t realize who posted...you already are in the FF team 🤣
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
More than welcome to join the cause. Live now with one other. Always easier to grind through with experienced mythic members. Often can get speed bonus which increases XP payout in the long run

EDIT: didn’t realize who posted...you already are in the FF team 🤣
By no means am I at all good at mythic firefight, I try though... and I'd like to think I've gotten better. Some games of course are better than others... but I'm totally willing to suffer and try to get better in the name of gaining an obscene amount of xp...
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
My problem is I get very bored. I wish Monster Hunter and MCC didn't get fixed at the time I was playing H5 at its height lol. I should have been switching in between games to tell you the truth but, I'm almost to rank 146.
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
My problem is I get very bored. I wish Monster Hunter and MCC didn't get fixed at the time I was playing H5 at its height lol. I should have been switching in between games to tell you the truth but, I'm almost to rank 146.
Totally with you on that one... I've gotten to the point where I can only play a handful of games at a time before I need to get up and take a break. Good news is with mythic, I'm not losing that much xp by breaking with the extra xp I get in mythic. You're absolutely right, it is ridiculously monotonous, but unfortunately between me being absolutely horrendous at PVP, and the lower xp given in arena... firefight is where I'm stuck, which is what my wife usually wants to play on the rare occasion she can play which isn't so bad... but now I'm playing music and listening to sporting events while playing... that helps too...
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Totally with you on that one... I've gotten to the point where I can only play a handful of games at a time before I need to get up and take a break. Good news is with mythic, I'm not losing that much xp by breaking with the extra xp I get in mythic. You're absolutely right, it is ridiculously monotonous, but unfortunately between me being absolutely horrendous at PVP, and the lower xp given in arena... firefight is where I'm stuck, which is what my wife usually wants to play on the rare occasion she can play which isn't so bad... but now I'm playing music and listening to sporting events while playing... that helps too...
I had a group I was playing with but they're never on at the same time anymore. Not going to lie that made it fun again.
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
Prewojo wrote:
I had a group I was playing with but they're never on at the same time anymore. Not going to lie that made it fun again.
I agree... just recently joined a company and also found out my xbox came with a mic (I'm dumb)... the conversations we've had definitely help pass the time...
Getting closer. 148 or 149. My biggest issue lately is I'm playing too much Halo:TMCC. Cutting into my H5 grind.
OK. I'm an old dude, just turned 60. Will there be an advantage in the next Halo by reaching 152 in H5 before its release? Sorry if its a stupid question, but I play, I don't surf the web for game info. I come here to sell all my useless recs (like 50 plasma rifles, not sure I ever got a kill with one, or 150 base warthogs).

As a side question. I have over 3,000,000 rec points. I often will pull weapons or vehicles and leave them there for other players. I figure it helps the team. I seem to get on a lot of bad teams or outnumbered teams. Is that because of my rank? My old fingers just aren't as good as you young guys.

Last thing. In Husky Raid, etc, I believe that if you don't push the flag, you don't win the game usually. It pisses me off to play with other high rank players (100+) and all they do is hang back and farm kills for their KD. I play to win the game, not work on the vanity of KD.

Thoughts?
Well Trap I'm an older dude (66). I got 152 a little over a year ago. I believe I'm number 123. I did hear that there would be some kind of an award in Infinite for those who reach 152. I have no idea what that might be nor can I prove it. It's just what I heard about 6 months ago from one of my friends. I empathize with you about our hand and eye coordination is not what it used to be but we still let be known that we can hold our own in most game variants. At least we were educated in an era where spelling was more than an abbreviation ie: lol, lmao, ldk, etc. So at least we have that. I taught one of my grandsons (11) how to play warzone. In two weeks I didn't stand a chance against him any longer. I too play to win. As a former military expert marksman in the Army I wasn't trained to practice my shooting during live action military operations. That was done before we went into action. That's why I'm still here and able to talk to you. 343 gave us maps in forge to practice on. Keep on keeping on, Halo is for all of us.
i was around the 190th 152
I gave up at 150 3/4 a few weeks ago, i have a lot of things to do and i don't think i'm going to reach anymore, hope you guys can reach it!
OK. I'm an old dude, just turned 60. Will there be an advantage in the next Halo by reaching 152 in H5 before its release? Sorry if its a stupid question, but I play, I don't surf the web for game info. I come here to sell all my useless recs (like 50 plasma rifles, not sure I ever got a kill with one, or 150 base warthogs).

As a side question. I have over 3,000,000 rec points. I often will pull weapons or vehicles and leave them there for other players. I figure it helps the team. I seem to get on a lot of bad teams or outnumbered teams. Is that because of my rank? My old fingers just aren't as good as you young guys.

Last thing. In Husky Raid, etc, I believe that if you don't push the flag, you don't win the game usually. It pisses me off to play with other high rank players (100+) and all they do is hang back and farm kills for their KD. I play to win the game, not work on the vanity of KD.

Thoughts?
Well Trap I'm an older dude (66). I got 152 a little over a year ago. I believe I'm number 123. I did hear that there would be some kind of an award in Infinite for those who reach 152. I have no idea what that might be nor can I prove it. It's just what I heard about 6 months ago from one of my friends. I empathize with you about our hand and eye coordination is not what it used to be but we still let be known that we can hold our own in most game variants. At least we were educated in an era where spelling was more than an abbreviation ie: lol, lmao, ldk, etc. So at least we have that. I taught one of my grandsons (11) how to play warzone. In two weeks I didn't stand a chance against him any longer. I too play to win. As a former military expert marksman in the Army I wasn't trained to practice my shooting during live action military operations. That was done before we went into action. That's why I'm still here and able to talk to you. 343 gave us maps in forge to practice on. Keep on keeping on, Halo is for all of us.
Hell yeah. I’m 39 soon to be 40, and not nearly as capable as I use to be. Primarily because I don’t have the time to grind a game like I use to, but I’m sure the arthritis that’s develop throughout my hands and wrists don’t help at all along with the waning hand eye coordination. Nevertheless I occasionally play with my ~60 year old uncle and we both always play to win.
So I had no idea the Halo 5 demographics were so diverse!!! I guess I should have naturally assumed that, but I never really thought about it. I'm 36 and I can already tell my skills aren't what they used to be even a few years ago... I was never really a great Halo player. But I am a try hard and always play to win, it's just a little tougher to do these days. I love it tough... after two months, level 143... I still love playing!! Keep up the good fight and always go after that win!!
I gave up at 150 3/4 a few weeks ago, i have a lot of things to do and i don't think i'm going to reach anymore, hope you guys can reach it!
Don't give up now!!! Especially with Infinite delayed, you've got plenty of time to do this!! At the start I thought the same thing, started July 28th, I'm sitting on 143 and am still not giving up hope that I'll make it. I know the road rough and you have the toughest part of the challenge ahead of you... but you got this. You've made it far... start using boosts, take breaks... mix up the routine so you don't get burned out... and find people to play with... that always helps... :) You can do it!! :)
Come on Vr you can do it. It may be holiday next year before Infinte releases. Your way over the hump now. I know it seems so slow at 150 but an hour a day if you can and you'll make it. If you need to know how many more XPs you need, drop me an XBL message and I'll let you know. I have the book. Hang in there Vr you'll make it 👍👍👍👍👍.
eLantern wrote:

Thoughts?
Hell yeah. I’m 39 soon to be 40, and not nearly as capable as I use to be. Primarily because I don’t have the time to grind a game like I use to, but I’m sure the arthritis that’s develop throughout my hands and wrists don’t help at all along with the waning hand eye coordination. Nevertheless I occasionally play with my ~60 year old uncle and we both always play to win.
Right on brother.
Prewojo wrote:
You'll make it Wojo. Hang in there buddy. You'll fly all the way to 145. Then it will gradually start slowing down 👇 as you move up to the higher ranks. Good luck friend ✌✌✌✌✌.
Prewojo wrote:
You'll make it Wojo. Hang in there buddy. You'll fly all the way to 145. Then it will gradually start slowing down 👇 as you move up to the higher ranks. Good luck friend ✌✌✌✌✌.
Hit 143 Thursday, then had to work this weekend and here I am still sitting on 143... I'll get there... and I too am secretly hoping for a Holiday 2021 launch to help me out. Only working four days a week has helped... only time will tell... definitely one of those try hards!!! :)
Just hit 152 last night what's my placement? :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. ...
  6. 24