3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. ...
  7. 31
I just hit 152!
I just hit 152!
Congrats! 👏
I’m at level 147.5 but I’m pretty sure I’m never going to reach 152 by the time infinite comes out. I don’t play often enough for that. I’ve been at 147 since february
Sylxeria wrote:
284,600 EXP away from 151 myself, then the long final stretch....
I just hit 152!
Congrats man!! Fells good right?
I’m at level 147.5 but I’m pretty sure I’m never going to reach 152 by the time infinite comes out. I don’t play often enough for that. I’ve been at 147 since february
that's just sadly how it goes man. If you don't play enough, it might not happen. But don't give up if you don't want to! You can di anything you set your mind to.
I think for the good of your mental health, you shouldnt worry about 152 and just play what you enjoy. If Infinite is 3 or 4 months away, youd have to be well into 150 or on 151 to realistically make it.

Not to burst anyone's bubble.
It's almost physically impossible at this point brother. You'd have to play hours, every day, until launch and you'd still be cutting it close.
It's almost physically impossible at this point brother. You'd have to play hours, every day, until launch and you'd still be cutting it close.
Yeah I only play maybe about an hour or two a day and I split the time between that and mcc. Also when I play 5 I usually only play super team fiesta because that playlist has husky flag in it. I also play some of the customs as well but that’s pretty much it. I was at 27 last year in January 2020 and it’s taken me this long to get where I’m at now. So yeah if i had played a bit more in the last 5 years I’d be 152 by now
Man I think it's really impossible for me now to get sr152.
I'm grinding until I get to 152. I'm at 146, almost 147, but I've only been 146 for 2 weeks. Those Arena Jackpots have been crucial to get xp while getting commendations. That damn brute plasma rifle is the last weapon I need to complete.
I'm grinding until I get to 152. I'm at 146, almost 147, but I've only been 146 for 2 weeks. Those Arena Jackpots have been crucial to get xp while getting commendations. That damn brute plasma rifle is the last weapon I need to complete.
Play Warzone and req the powerful variant with like a damage boost or overshield or something.
AshamanND wrote:
Play Warzone and req the powerful variant with like a damage boost or overshield or something.
That's what I'm doing when not finishing up the commendations. Usually 12-16k xp a match.
AshamanND wrote:
That's what I'm doing when not finishing up the commendations. Usually 12-16k xp a match.
H2H has also been pretty good for xp in my experience. Matches are short, and search time is very quick.

I always average 7k XP for avg 6 minute matches and easily making over 60k xp any given hour of sitting down to play.
Reading a bit from this posts, idk if i have a realistic chance of reaching 152 before Infinite releases.
I'm at 147, from 3 days ago, and now i'm like 1/4 of reaching 148 (using some xp boosts and playing a lot in this weekend), but with the amounts of xp between ranks in this last levels... Idk , just... Idk
I hope I get a surge of motivation when I hit 151 because I have hit a grind wall at 1/3 through 150.
You won't. I know because that's what I thought, it's all discipline and dedication from here.
I don't think I'm ever going to hit max rank.
Glad to see that this guy made it, congrats.
man, i need to play more, maybe I can be the 1000*, but still waaay to far, im 146.
TormentHCS wrote:
Heh thanks 😅
TormentHCS wrote:
Amazing to see. He is a shining beacon to all those who seek the highest peak.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. ...
  7. 31