1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. ...
  7. 32
Excited to be part of this exclusive club in Infinite
We have a few months. A few mythic warzones a night and nonstop on weekends and its possible.
I hit 152! Im finally ready for infinite!

Never touching mythic ff again. What a nightmare.
XP power packs are now for sale in the Req store. 150,000 RP.
KRSTice23 wrote:
KRSTice23 after level 147 things get slow...
Pro tip: Mythic warzone firefight.
Why not just regular warzone firefight?
The overall XP payouts in Mythic Warzone Firefight are significantly greater than in (Heroic) Warzone Firefight. Here are few examples of differences in XP payouts for Mythic Warzone Firefight and Heroic Warzone Firefight at SR150.

Format used:
Heroic XP Payout / Mythic XP Payout
ex. 450 / 1125 (450 xp from Heroic and 1125 XP from Mythic)

Completion1st: 563 / 1463
2nd-3rd: 450 / 1125
4th-5th: 338 / 900
6th-8th: 225 / 563

Player RankGiven from time played and constitutes to around 50% of the xp payout. This metric is hard to track exactly but it's around 2.5 times greater for Mythic Warzone Firefight.

Speed BonusTier A: 1688 / 4500
Tier B: 1125 / 2925
Tier C: 675 / 2250
Tier D: 0 / 0

Completion BonusRound 5: 1125 / 2925
Round 4: 900 / 2250
Round 3: 675 / 1800
Round 2: 450 / 1125
Round 1: 225 / 563

Based on the data that I have collected, you will get in average the following XP payout from Heroic and Mythic Firefight if boosts are excluded.

HeroicAverage payout: 5550 xp/game
Average game duration: 14m 40s
Average payout/time: 380 xp/min

MythicAverage payout: 12460 xp/game
Average game duration: 15m 30s
Average payout/time: 790 xp/min

As you can see, Mythic Warzone Firefight is a lot better in terms of XP payouts.
Thanks so much. I'm already 152, but was wondering.
Wish there were more stats, but when I played on a full team, we were doing heroic games super fast, but we couldn't do it consistently on mythic.
Also I'm not too sure about your average estimate on heroic xps payout, but it's been a long time since I've played.
Do you get an xp penalty for suicides?
Again, thanks!
Betrayals doesn't have a direct effect on the xp payout other than that you run the risk of being kicked out of the game which greatly reduces the xp payout from the game (probably nullifies).
I still dunno. If you have a full party, you can blow right through most rounds in heroic.
(Wish there were stats on fastest speedruns per map)
Example of quick round clearing
On my way
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote:
voy en camino
buena suerte, ten paciencia
Halotracker currently shows about 4060 at 152 as of today. By my count there are about 900 more within 5,000,000 XP.

I think 5,000 - 6,000 total by Infinite's release is a realistic number. Dont think it will be more than 6,000.
Halotracker currently shows about 4060 at 152 as of today. By my count there are about 900 more within 5,000,000 XP.

I think 5,000 - 6,000 total by Infinite's release is a realistic number. Dont think it will be more than 6,000.
When I was regularly checking, the Halo tracker number was pretty far behind on a lot of people. I wouldn't be surprised if the true number was closer to 4,200 at this point.

That said, with the current rate, I think we are going to hit 5,000 but not make much progress beyond that. There were a lot of people in that 45,000,000 xp+ group that hadn't played for over 6 months. Not the majority or anything, but a surprising amount.
Mongerty wrote:

When I was regularly checking, the Halo tracker number was pretty far behind on a lot of people. I wouldn't be surprised if the true number was closer to 4,200 at this point.

That said, with the current rate, I think we are going to hit 5,000 but not make much progress beyond that. There were a lot of people in that 45,000,000 xp+ group that hadn't played for over 6 months. Not the majority or anything, but a surprising amount.
Those are probably the casualties of the 152 grind.
Its difficult to find a good match these days. Folks are Team killing or quitting like crazy.
I started on the 7th of July and want to go for 152, gonna have to work hard to close the gap, not sure why people leave the match tho, they're just missing out on exp
Flabbahz wrote:
I started on the 7th of July and want to go for 152, gonna have to work hard to close the gap, not sure why people leave the match tho, they're just missing out on exp
Sadly your not even close to the halfway point...
Flabbahz wrote:
I know, its gonna take a boat load of commitment but screw it, might as well go for it :P think I have to get on average 400k exp per day, but weekends I can get a little more
I may as well raise my hand and make myself known as another member of the 152 gang. (As of 14 days ago now, that is. So I'm still fresh off the press.) No point sitting this one out, yeah?
The 152 grind is so ridiculously long sheesh lol.
Flabbahz wrote:
Flabbahz wrote:
I know, its gonna take a boat load of commitment but screw it, might as well go for it :P think I have to get on average 400k exp per day, but weekends I can get a little more
will look for you at launch!
Flabbahz wrote:
Flabbahz wrote:
Good luck yo, if you absolutely sacrifice your weekends and go for million xp days, the weekday management might be more reasonable. Still I feel like I am entering crunch time with the deadline approaching and I am sitting a third of the way through 151 already, I cant imagine starting now but again I wish you best of luck retaining your resolve!
Flabbahz wrote:
Im with you :), currently at around 10 mil xp. Just save all your req points for when the legendary boosts come out and it won't be that bad. You get around 10k or more from the warzone ones, coming in packs of 20 its a free 200k. Just rinse and repeat:) Goodluck soldier
finally reached my 600th game last night, pretty sure I can get to 152 before my 7000th. My birthday is in late august so it might be a nice gift to myself.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. ...
  7. 32