5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 14
SiNoFeN wrote:
Corsucate wrote:
7.2 million left to go!

They should make the XP boost packs a permanent feature of the few store, I’m running low and have 300k REQS collecting dust.

Hopefully will be a memeber of the sub 1000 group!
I've run out of Arena and Warzone Legendary Boosts, and I'm sitting on 750k RP. It's burning a hole in my pocket. lol

My Arena boosts are now Gambits only. :/
You can still buy exp boosts in the microsoft store. $4.99 for 20
I could. But I'll wait until they return to the in-game RP shop.
Corsucate wrote:
7.2 million left to go!

They should make the XP boost packs a permanent feature of the few store, I’m running low and have 300k REQS collecting dust.

Hopefully will be a memeber of the sub 1000 group!
There seem to be a few more every day. I think you might be too far out to get in under 1000.

Not to burst your bubble...
currently at SP rank 88.... got a long few months ahead of me
Peave99 wrote:
currently at SP rank 88.... got a long few months ahead of me
"You can do it!" --guy from any Adam Sandler movie
...according to HaloTracker.com

Just a friendly FYI

*this thread started at 907 Spartans
Can you tell me which number I was at obtaining SR152? I’ve had it for around 2 years now.
Mr Vacha wrote:
...according to HaloTracker.com

Just a friendly FYI

*this thread started at 907 Spartans
Can you tell me which number I was at obtaining SR152? I’ve had it for around 2 years now.
I'm not sure how to. All I'm looking at is the XP leaderboard on HaloTracker.com, which changes constantly. I just count how many players have over 50mil XP.
Im still in rank 106 :(
Im still in rank 106 :(
Well, even if you are at SR 1 today, you only need 140,000 XP every day to reach 152 by next August. :)
146 myself, I always thought by the time Halo6 came out I'd hit 152 but its looking unlikely. Its like they elongated the xp requirements to sell more req packs or something...
146 myself, I always thought by the time Halo6 came out I'd hit 152 but its looking unlikely. Its like they elongated the xp requirements to sell more req packs or something...
When I completely run out of arena boosts I buy 20 Bronze packs and sell everything that’s not a boost. Ends up working out to around 500 - 800 REQS for a pack.

Currently I’m waiting for the Legendary XP boost packs to come back to the store, I’m not spending my real money on those, personally I don’t think it’s worth the price.

Platinum packs do the justice! You’re guaranteed 3 legendary xp boosts so it actually works out cheaper that buying the 150k pack.

7x platinum packs + chance to get gambit AI kills (Best boost in the game) - 21 boosts/140k REQS

1x legendary boost pack - 20 boosts/150k REQS

Also all the featured game modes give out extra XP which definitely helps the grind. Hope this info helps anyone out there looking to grind!
Sylxeria wrote:
The xp jumps from 140 and above are insane.From 143 to 144 it's like 250 k and then 144 to 145 is 680 k
Halo 4 it was too easy to hit max rank. Halo 5 it's too slow. I wonder if Infinite'll be an epic grind or if it'll be a middle point between 4's and 5's.....
i wish this become true
I hope to be the 1000 spartan with the 152 rank... still 900,000 xp to reach the 50 million mark! :p
GYS GHOST wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
The xp jumps from 140 and above are insane.From 143 to 144 it's like 250 k and then 144 to 145 is 680 k
Halo 4 it was too easy to hit max rank. Halo 5 it's too slow. I wonder if Infinite'll be an epic grind or if it'll be a middle point between 4's and 5's.....
i wish this become true
I hope it's like H5's. I like when games have some stuff that take a long time to get to or do. It really helps games keep some longevity.
Im 148 1/2 rigth now and i been grinding 150k each day for like 2 months I think im going to hit the 152 in like 1 year 2 months but it depends if I get the passion to do IT because is really tired to play so much
Finally hit 152
From day 1 of Halo 5
And today is mi birthday
Now wait until Infinite
Awesome game in multiplayer TBH.

GG spartans
Im 148 1/2 rigth now and i been grinding 150k each day for like 2 months I think im going to hit the 152 in like 1 year 2 months but it depends if I get the passion to do IT because is really tired to play so much
i m in your same zone,
do you know guys if is it possible to get 1.000.000 xp in a day ? So i will need to do that only 33 random days
GYS GHOST wrote:
i m in your same zone,
do you know guys if is it possible to get 1.000.000 xp in a day ? So i will need to do that only 33 random days
1.000.000 xp takes about 19 hours playing warzone
today i have found a glitch for use warzone boost in arena.
If you are in warzone and you select your warzone boost pack then when the match start and the cutscene in the pelican start also, quickly accept an invite into a lobby in arena.
screenshot of warzone PE (i've used the uncommon jackpot xp )
what i have got in husky raid with uncommon jackpot xp for warzone boost pack.

halo waypoint data
GYS GHOST wrote:
i m in your same zone,
It would be possible, but I couldn’t imagine trying to do it. I managed to get around 1.3 million xp over the weekend, and just that made me want to take a few days off from Halo. I think I would hate the game if I tried for 1 million in a single day
man57er19 wrote:
Finally hit 152
From day 1 of Halo 5
And today is mi birthday
Now wait until Infinite
Awesome game in multiplayer TBH.

GG Spartans
I believe that makes you Spartan #968 to reach SR 152.

Congrats!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 14