2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
I hope it's as long as Halo 5 but with more to do
Sylxeria wrote:
The xp jumps from 140 and above are insane.From 143 to 144 it's like 250 k and then 144 to 145 is 680 k
Halo 4 it was too easy to hit max rank. Halo 5 it's too slow. I wonder if Infinite'll be an epic grind or if it'll be a middle point between 4's and 5's.....
Reach was also veryyyyy slow
Yeah like how Reach had the Daily Challenges and stuff.
Sylxeria wrote:
I hope it's as long as H5 and yes I want the daily, weekly and monthly challenges back.
LethalQ wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:
I hope it's as long as H5 and yes I want the daily, weekly and monthly challenges back.
That would be so nice.
152 for 8 months. Still ain't any good.
*Updated to 918 Spartans
woah thats a lot of spartans and ranks.
I'm actually surprised that it's still less than a thousand after, what like 4 years? Makes me want it even more. lol
Even more surprising is the total of TRUE Max Rank Spartans.

After you hit 152 (50 million XP), you still continue to gain XP. The XP truly maxes out at 100 million XP.

Only 15 Spartans in 4 years have hit 100 million XP.

After you hit 152 (50 million XP), you still continue to gain XP. The XP truly maxes out at 100 million XP.

Talk about dedication. That's pretty crazy to think about. 100,000,000 XP earned over the last 4+ years. There are some dedicated players out there.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more I realize it actually wouldn't be that bad. If you made a point to earn 75,000 XP every single day for four years, you'd have over 100 million XP. That's still quite a bit of playing time but not as far fetched as I was originally thinking it was.

That’s an unfathomable amount of Halo, and I’ve played a ridiculous amount of Halo.
Its impressive that some players have played enough to hit max rank twice. But how do we know 100 mill is the cap? I'm assuming halo tracker says it is
Regice554 wrote:
Its impressive that some players have played enough to hit max rank twice. But how do we know 100 mill is the cap? I'm assuming halo tracker says it is
Yep. Go to leaderboards and change it to XP.
Regice554 wrote:
Makes me wonder if they weren't initially planning on having 153+ be a final rank but then decided to cut it at 152 though without changing the EXP cap, leaving that in since it wouldn't do any harm.
Sylxeria wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Makes me wonder if they weren't initially planning on having 153+ be a final rank but then decided to cut it at 152 though without changing the EXP cap, leaving that in since it wouldn't do any harm.
Sounds like a developer thing to do. Still can't believe there are folks that have reached the XP cap.
Sylxeria wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Sounds like a developer thing to do. Still can't believe there are folks that have reached the XP cap.
No xp cap for og reach
Be interesting to see if i hit 152 before a 1000.
This game was not worth reaching max level
Only 93 more Spartans....

Who's gonna be # 1000 ?????
Me (I hope)
7.5 mil away but i play on two account this one is almost 148 and my other will be 152 by the end of summer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9