Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Custom Game Browser Confirmed Post-H5: Forge

OP Fishztikz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Okay, I need to know something before I get my hopes crushed.

The way I see the custom games browser is that it's some kind of system where you can see custom games in progress and that you can join these custom games while in progress if they're set to open.

That's what it is, right? I mean, that better be what it is. I need this.
Basically. You'll see a list of lobbies you can join. You can choose based on whatever preference you'd like such as Ping, Gametype, Map, etc. and join in. Well, that's how most server browsers function so I'd imagine this will be similar.
Omg, that's perfect! I really hope this is the case and not some stupid crap! Hopefully it releases soon.
Don't get your hopes up too much. Remember Brav said something "similar" to a custom games browser, so that leaves a lot of unknowns out for question. Hopefully we can get some information on it soon
Fishztikz wrote:
Okay, I need to know something before I get my hopes crushed.

The way I see the custom games browser is that it's some kind of system where you can see custom games in progress and that you can join these custom games while in progress if they're set to open.

That's what it is, right? I mean, that better be what it is. I need this.
Basically. You'll see a list of lobbies you can join. You can choose based on whatever preference you'd like such as Ping, Gametype, Map, etc. and join in. Well, that's how most server browsers function so I'd imagine this will be similar.
Omg, that's perfect! I really hope this is the case and not some stupid crap! Hopefully it releases soon.
Don't get your hopes up too much. Remember Brav said something "similar" to a custom games browser, so that leaves a lot of unknowns out for question. Hopefully we can get some information on it soon
Mother of fishsticks.. You know, I'd rather have 343 shut up about these "new things" that they can't share anything about yet. Just announce it while also sharing details, because this is just annoying.

If it turns out to be different and you can't join custom games in progress, then what's the point of even calling it a custom game browser?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2