Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Customization Unlocks

OP Shinobi Sadist

Hello,

I've spent i dont know how long grinding to get 100% requisitions.

I have every almost everything in the game, and have gotten to the point where i dont get permanent unlocks anymore, i just get 6k req points per gold pack.

Is there anyway from here to get every single req WITHOUR having to use microtransactions? Im still missing 3 armours, 3 helmets, about 70 emblems, and about 30 weapon skins...
Not as of yet. Some were buy only and some for only a limited time. They have reoffered some stuff but things like the beta emblems and Allegiance skins will never be back.
Nope, most customization is with paid DLC. Also I think 2 armor sets are now exclusive as you can't get them any more. However the emblems, some you can get by completing commendations.
Nope, most customization is with paid DLC. Also I think 2 armor sets are now exclusive as you can't get them any more. However the emblems, some you can get by completing commendations.
I know challenger is unattainable but what other armor set is?
Vaudeur wrote:
The HCS athlon armor. I don't think you can buy the pack for it in the store.
Vaudeur wrote:
You can get it from Team Packs
Vaudeur wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
You can get it from Team Packs
Oh really? I didn't know that, then just challenger. Thanks for pointing that out!
How do you get customization? Do you get the helmets, and armor stuff from gold packs only?

I thought that you have to beat the game, so I beat the game in LEGENDARY mode.
I have only 1 helmet and 1 armour to get - Achilles, so all must still be possible. I did have to 'purchase' about 9 helmets from a special REQ pack.
As already mentioned most Emblems come from rank and commendations.

ROCKET57YT wrote:
How do you get customization? Do you get the helmets, and armor stuff from gold packs only?...
You get them from Bronze, Silver and Gold REQ packs but at different 'levels' from each : "Common" to "Legendary/Mythic"
ROCKET57YT wrote:
How do you get customization? Do you get the helmets, and armor stuff from gold packs only?

I thought that you have to beat the game, so I beat the game in LEGENDARY mode.
Please don't revive old topics thanks

And most unlocks are either through req packs or commendations. A few like achilles aside