Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Dear, 343 Industries

OP Xandermander608

This forum is for anyone who wants to contact 343 Industries for any reason regarding halo 5.
Dear 343 industries, I started out with the MK VI GEN1. And I was wondering if I could trade that armor and helmet for the INDOMITABLE helmet and armor because the memories of reach pack is gone and I really want Jorge's helmet and armor. Thanks for your time

Sincerely, Xandermander608
Dear 343 industries, I started out with the MK VI GEN1. And I was wondering if I could trade that armor and helmet for the INDOMITABLE helmet and armor because the memories of reach pack is gone and I really want Jorge's helmet and armor. Thanks for your time

You'd get it in gold req packs eventually

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way bud, but I believe you can still buy the Memories of Reach pack through the MS store with real money. Otherwise, all of the Reach armor sets are available in the normal REQ pool.
I didn't Know that they were available in normal req packs.
nice banshee kill btw.
HaXoR73 wrote:

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way bud, but I believe you can still buy the Memories of Reach pack through the MS store with real money. Otherwise, all of the Reach armor sets are available in the normal REQ pool.
Whats the Ms store
It's not necessary to try and create general "post here to ask 343 something" threads; people can make their own threads for their own reasons.

Also, please do not bump by posting multiple times in a row.