Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Dear Oni Gauss Turret

OP Iam3FeetOfMagic

I once made fun of you. I thought you were a useless req that had no place. But to use you in the crow's nest on Apex 7 I simply must apologize for the hate I gave you. With your help I killed 2 tanks 1 oni hog and a ultra ghost along with a sniper and a few other players. You are the man.
ONI Gauss Turret accepts your apologize.

ONI Gauss Turret is love. ONI Gauss Turret is life.

*sniffles* It is such a relief. In all seriousness though that thing is like a super up railgun. Just not as mobile.

ONI Gauss Turret is fire. ONI Gauss Turret is death.

I like the answer even more though
The Answer is pretty beast for pushing bases and even base defense. I just feel for Crow's Nesting the Oni Gauss is just to uber xD
nekrulz wrote:

Maybe for the folks who are staring directly into the barrel lol. For those pulling the trigger it is love and life.
The Answer is pretty beast for pushing bases and even base defense. I just feel for Crow's Nesting the Oni Gauss is just to uber xD
Eh, it's Warzone. Everything is fair game in Warzone (except Armory cheaters...)
whiplash takes the #1 spot, it's an oni gauss turret that you can run with. the answer follows very shortly with it's absurd killtime.
nekrulz wrote:

I'm more of a Whiplash man myself. Maybe End of The Line too.

That Gauss Turret has helped me defend the core on more than one occasion though. Ain't nothing getting into that room if there's a turret in there.
There is nothing better than an ONI warthog (Regular or Gauss) with a passenger weilding the Answer
whiplash takes the #1 spot, it's an oni gauss turret that you can run with. the answer follows very shortly with it's absurd killtime.
I agree, and I don't see many people running with it. It's a go-to REQ for me, along with Light of Urs... both vastly underused; or just rare and I got lucky!
I prefer whiplash to the ONI gausse turret and
That oni gauss turret is sick lol
I still dislike any warthog variant but probably because I suck in any warthog variant
There is nothing better than an ONI warthog (Regular or Gauss) with a passenger weilding the Answer
I gotta try that.
nkTJH wrote:
I gotta try that.
I discovered it yesterday, and it was the most fun I've had playing halo in a long time.
Oh the mighty ONI GAUSS!!