Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

December Update: Monitor's Bounty [Live Live Live]

OP stckrboy

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 46
Lol no its not. This thread is about the update. The warzone fireteams limit is part of the update. My concern deals directly with part of the update. No rules being broken here. Sorry bud.
This thread is indeed about the update, but discussion of the Warzone changes are best made in the large discussion thread. We're directing most of the discussion traffic to that thread
Just want a wide variety of the community to hear it. Not just the hardcore or casual warzone players to hear it. This is meant for "Everyone". That's why I posted it in here.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Naveran wrote:
Interesting how the REQs aren't available yet, but they're all over the place in customs!
Who knows. Nothing ever works as intended.
Soon™
Quote:
REQs will go live at approx. 2PM, takes a little time to populate. We'll spread the word when it's clear. @ske7ch
LMAO ya
I'm fine with the req's taking awhile, I'm upset when I sell stuff and don't get credit every once in awhile
Oh wow, really?
Naveran wrote:
Interesting how the REQs aren't available yet, but they're all over the place in customs!
Who knows. Nothing ever works as intended.
Soon™
Quote:
REQs will go live at approx. 2PM, takes a little time to populate. We'll spread the word when it's clear. @ske7ch
LMAO ya
I'm fine with the req's taking awhile, I'm upset when I sell stuff and don't get credit every once in awhile
Oh wow, really?
It seems to have fixed, but earlier about 1 in 5 req cards I'd scrap wouldn't give me credits. normally it will catch up and balance, right now it's not
This is the happiest I have ever been for an update. It will definitely warrant more time on Halo 5 for me that's for sure. We finally have a distinct division between ranked and social arena, something I have been wanting since launch, and both have really healthy amount of playlists (and that social skirmish/slayer playlist wish has finally been granted). Bravo 343!
Aykibaby wrote:
The helmets are cool but I'm more excited to the changes to gameplay.
Such as? Please say heavy aim fix and link a source.
I saw somewhere that they were reducing input delay and getting rid of the weird reticle lag that makes sensetivity feel different every game.
Don't play with my feelings. Don't you dare giving me hope when there is only darkness ^^'
Can you try to remember where you read this and post anything you find regarding this issue. Currently, I can't test it out, I have a cold.

*StaringAtYouWithCutePopEyes* o_o
Awesome update 343i! Pls. make every future update as beefy as this one!
Is every one else's new req cards blank as well?
Is this a thing people are seeing?
The weapon skin decided to rename itself.
That's cool and all, but I don't think it was intended.
Is every one else's new req cards blank as well?
Yes, it was for me
I'm excited to get all the stuff the added
Is every one else's new req cards blank as well?
Yes, it was for me
Did they show up after awhile?
I've been reading that people are having bad framerate issues with the new Pegasus and Orion 2. I think it's time to just retire Orion if that's the case.

Chiralty wrote:
Getting rid of 12 man fireteams permanently will literally kill the wz population.
This will be my only comment about it, but I think you're highly underestimating the attraction WZ has to casual players.
How is the aiming in this new update? Did they change anything or give us any new controller options (mainly the ability to turn off the aim acceleration )???
x Spades x wrote:
How is the aiming in this new update? Did they change anything or give us any new controller options (mainly the ability to turn off the aim acceleration )???
343 said they fixed the input lag which gives you that heavy aim feeling. From reading, a lot of people say it feels better while some others don't really notice a difference.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
x Spades x wrote:
How is the aiming in this new update? Did they change anything or give us any new controller options (mainly the ability to turn off the aim acceleration )???
343 said they fixed the input lag which gives you that heavy aim feeling. From reading, a lot of people say it feels better while some others don't really notice a difference.
Thanks for the reply. Have you noticed any difference?
The best update so far, Hats off to you 343.
i do like the new canvases
x Spades x wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Have you noticed any difference?
Nope, I haven't played yet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 46