2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 46
I love this so very much. Everything is unique, Warzone is in it's prime, and Ranked/Social Arena is great.
If Warzone and Warzone Assault were in their primes, we'd still have 12 man fireteams. How Warzone and Warzone Assault are supposed to be played.
Yeah. I kinda have to agree with you there. I guess I should have worded it to say 'There's unique weapons, weapon skins and variants and unique vehicles, vehicle skins and variants.'
i love the new update
Jack 0O1 wrote:
I really need to get on and try the new Warzone fireteam limit out. Haven't had a chance yet, but there has been a lot of hate over it. I know it was put in place to attempt to throttle back the farming of bad teams; has anyone noticed if it has assisted in this with its intended results? I've been on both sides of WZ farming - it's the worst experience ever if you're the team getting farmed, and it's pretty damn boring if you're on the team doing the farming. I'm hoping the 6v6 actually does the trick and gives the losing team more options and escape routes to continue the game instead of having so many players on a good team that it chokes off all routes to get around successfully.
6 man fireteam limit should not be the answer. Figured a game developer as established as 343 would've come up with anything better than that. Anything.
Akurakura wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Why was this censored by the moderators?... admin yall really need to relax a little bit.
The admin have been pretty touchy lately. Wonder why
Why was this censored by the moderators?... admin yall really need to relax a little bit.
Naveran wrote:
The admin have been pretty touchy lately. Wonder why
If you have questions about forum moderation please contact one of the moderators, thanks.
its hard to get them
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yahoo, warzone with 6 spartans and six randoms is so much fun... oO
And look at all those beautyful Hanibal Wasps flying all over the place!
I'm going to play Outlast. Somebody tell me when Halo is playable again.
343 doing a great job at getting people to not want to play this game anymore.

keep up the good work 343
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

wow es algo que deja sin palabras que emocion
This is ridiculous. 97.1 GB and whats to show for it? Epic graphics, yay. Halo 5 has zero content. The only thing I play is made a war zone game and even that isn't that fun. I am truly baffled by 343's mismanagement of Halo. Lost long time customer, there is nothing interesting about Halo 5. Halo 4 has an interesting concept and story but 343 decided to do nothing with it except put the rest of the story in the graphics novels. RIP Halo.

PS I DONT need 200 different versions of armor and helmet to choose from. HOW BORING!
This is ridiculous. 97.1 GB and whats to show for it? Epic graphics, yay. Halo 5 has zero content. The only thing I play is made a war zone game and even that isn't that fun. I am truly baffled by 343's mismanagement of Halo. Lost long time customer, there is nothing interesting about Halo 5. Halo 4 has an interesting concept and story but 343 decided to do nothing with it except put the rest of the story in the graphics novels. RIP Halo.

PS I DONT need 200 different versions of armor and helmet to choose from. HOW BORING!
We all bought the game for the amazing graphics! Yay!
yay!
Jack 0O1 wrote:
I really need to get on and try the new Warzone fireteam limit out. Haven't had a chance yet, but there has been a lot of hate over it. I know it was put in place to attempt to throttle back the farming of bad teams; has anyone noticed if it has assisted in this with its intended results? I've been on both sides of WZ farming - it's the worst experience ever if you're the team getting farmed, and it's pretty damn boring if you're on the team doing the farming. I'm hoping the 6v6 actually does the trick and gives the losing team more options and escape routes to continue the game instead of having so many players on a good team that it chokes off all routes to get around successfully.
6 man fireteam limit should not be the answer. Figured a game developer as established as 343 would've come up with anything better than that. Anything.
I'm sorry if my team choked all your escape routes off...I obviously wasn't taking your enjoyment into consideration while we were trying to win the match...
Love the new wasps :)
its great, but cats? why?
its great, but cats? why?
Takes out 12 man teams warzone, replaces with kitty cat skins, meow.....this makes halo better for everyone,meow....
they need to add new maps
Major hype classic helmets
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 46