Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Decided to come back after a long break and

OP LKG Gluby

I'm really gutted warzone assault isn't here. That was my main game mode and how I got my majority of xp/grind done. Why did it get removed and will it ever come back.
It’s in the rotation so I’d guess it’ll come back in the next month.
It's up and double XP the middle weekend of every month. It should be up this weekend.

Turbo is up the last weekend of every month.

I don't personally get people's affinity for warzone assault but that's just me. Probably just bad at it.
It's up and double XP the middle weekend of every month. It should be up this weekend.

I don't personally get people's affinity for warzone assault but that's just me. Probably just bad at it.
It started off as a fun mode, but it's only really fun now if you go in high teams, can pretty much say that about all warzone playlists honestly.
Broey Broe wrote:

It started off as a fun mode, but it's only really fun now if you go in high teams, can pretty much say that about all warzone playlists honestly.
I can have a decent enough time in regular warzone and definitely turbo.

Assault not so much.

The only Warzone variant I play (other than Firefight) is Assault, and I'll only play a couple games of it a month at the most. I personally hate Warzone and can't understand how anyone finds it remotely enjoyable. But everyone has their own tastes I guess.

The only Warzone variant I play (other than Firefight) is Assault, and I'll only play a couple games of it a month at the most. I personally hate Warzone and can't understand how anyone finds it remotely enjoyable. But everyone has their own tastes I guess.
I find regular Warzone fun for more casual play.
Yeah they transformed warzone into a multiplayer type battle which builds team character when playing as a company
So it's in the next rotation? So when will we get it? Cuz right now normal warzone isn't really that fun for me.
LKG Gluby wrote:
So it's in the next rotation? So when will we get it?
It comes back tomorrow for the weekend.
LKG Gluby wrote:
I'm really gutted warzone assault isn't here. That was my main game mode and how I got my majority of xp/grind done. Why did it get removed and will it ever come back.
It'll be back around no big deal.