OP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11

This post has been hidden.

Actually Bungie kicked itself in the nuts with Reach then 343i said.

"You what's amazing? Halo Reach, let's do that BUT SOMEHOW WORSE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

Atleast Reach had the guise of being a side game but H4 tried to be a serious Halo game which was massive insult to anyone who loved the series on an MP level.
Probably wanna do a few more paragraphs there. Also latenightgaming isn't something that people like to hear on waypoint.... it's a long story.
I like multiplayer, but campaign isn't good. All the reasons you said.

"The community ruined Halo..."

I partially agree!

Don't get blinded by what some youtuber says.
The community isn't in 343's board room meetings, nor are we involved in any creative decision they make. And we most definitely weren't involved in the story board meetings.

The only thing the community can voice is our opinions its up to 343 to hear them. Considering that they did add a unsc flying vehicle but no MP Elites, even after being asked year in and out in person and online, it tells me they're very selective.

If its anyone's fault for H5's downfalls its 343. I'm perfectly fine with 343 experimenting, for better or worse, that is a good thing. Im fine with 343 delaying things that should've been there at launch until its done, even if I've got to wait months. I'd rather take a finished product than a half yoinked one, so as long as they don't expect me to pay for it. These aren't bad things but lessons and foundations for what to and not to do. Now 343 could stand to listen to us more. They got 1000x better at talking to us keep that in mind.
I really like Halo 5, so I guess I have nobody to thank but myself?

The community, I'd argue, is actually one of the better selling points on the Halo franchise. Unless I'm mistaken, I'm not aware of entire websites devoted toward community forums, connections, stats, etc. for all of the other major AAA shooters out there currently... it's an asset to the series that people love this lore and the games so much that they continue to help keep alive a story and nearly same MP from 2001 until now.
Unknown wrote:

"You what's amazing? Halo Reach, let's do that BUT SOMEHOW WORSE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"
Halo Reach was a great game besides the story honestly it easily has the longest lasting community besides Halo 3.
No. Reach started the downward trend of Halo. Again, I have no idea where this forum gets its information from concerning Reach.
Unknown wrote:

Halo Reach was a great game besides the story honestly it easily has the longest lasting community besides Halo 3.
No. Reach started the downward trend of Halo. Again, I have no idea where this forum gets its information from concerning Reach.
They get it from a strange wonderland paradise.
Unknown wrote:
Halo 5 was supposed to be how the info leading up to the to the release like the audio snipits and stuff and look as if Chief was going crazy. But since people cried over Chief dying or being retired, 343 was forced to change to game last minute literally last minute to this Cortana crap.
Forced to change? We can't force them to do anything. Maybe if it was multiplayer, then we might be able to influence their decisions, but I don't think the community could change any of their direction with the campaign. If anything, Microsoft was probably the one that forced Cortana back because of their phone app featuring her.
Im 50/50 with your opinion, i think HALO is the community- otherwise there will be no HALO if there´s no loyal CUSTOMERS
Wish I could insert a picture of Groundskeeper Willy:
"They're mortal enemies. It's like Halo fans and CoD fans. Or Halo fans and Battlefield fans. Or even Halo fans and other Halo fans; damn Halo fans, they ruined Halo!"

In all seriousness, Halo has a big fanbase. Any minor change might infuriate a lot of people, and they usually get vocal about it. There is no winning; no one can create the perfect game for everyone.
Unknown wrote:

They get it from a strange wonderland paradise.
Also known as nostalgia and 343 hate.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11