Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] "DESTINY/CoD/BATTLFIELD ARE ALL BETTER THAN HALO5"

OP Arbiters Creed

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Well guess what then? Play what you prefer instead of ranting about something you don't.
I enjoyed the beta for bo3 and i'm a big battlefield fan but destiny was one of the worst games i've ever played the loot rolls where crap and they want me to pay a stupid amount of money to do more of the same crap hell nah.
Well guess what then? Play what you prefer instead of ranting about something you don't.
This. I firmly believe play what you like and leave those games you don't to those who do.
We live in an age where you have to force your opinions down others' throats whether you like it or not. Sad, really.
Good joke. You're talking to gamers in 2015. People have to have their two cents on everything and then start a war while they're at it. I'm completely with you though
The problem is, Halo can't afford to tell its fan to not to play. Because it already is with 1 foot in the grave.
HiIAmMoot wrote:
The problem is, Halo can't afford to tell its fan to not to play. Because it already is with 1 foot in the grave.
I bought the LE because I was afraid this might be the last Halo numbered title I'll play.
Agreed
Misleading title is misleading.
I agree Destiny is just a better game. I want to like H5 but it just isn't fun. Sorry your favorite game sucks.
I love BF and now with halo 5 i love it equal. Cod and Destiny are lightyears from Halo and BF.
definitely not destiny or cod maybe battlefield tho
I agree Destiny is just a better game. I want to like H5 but it just isn't fun. Sorry your favorite game sucks.
IPaid4ALady
Spoiler:
Show
Destiny is trash.
I understand your sentiment. But I have played every Halo game and loved them all until this one. I will be gone in a week because this game is so freaking terrible, but until them I am going to rant about it. Sorry to crap on your favorite game.
L3ntPuma wrote:
Destiny is trash.
Maybe, but at least it's fun. There are a ton more options of things to do in both PVE (where it isn't even remotely close) and in PVP (ToO, IB, Crucible). More weapons, more grenades, more character development and customization. More enemy types, more multiplayer modes. More multiplayer maps. More fine tuning. More incentives to play besides ways to cheat in warzone. It's really not close once you really look at it.
@IPaid4ALady

I don't agree with you, but I love your gamertag.
We live in an age where you have to force your opinions down others' throats whether you like it or not. Sad, really.
That is true, if only people learnt to agree to disagree.
HiIAmMoot wrote:
Calm down. A lot of devs would kill for Halo's numbers...
So you like comparing apple to oranges huh? You can't even really compare COD to BF. If you truly feel that way stop wasting your time on waypoint and playing halo. go play them instead. Really.
I quickly stopped playing Destiny when it was no longer fun. (its a much better game now)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2