2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20
Still don't have my armor set either.. I have seen tons of online players with there armour set..
Dont have mine.
I am a little disappointed with 343. I've already had trouble with game connections (although it's not all the time) and I absolutely hate the req system! I think Halo 5 is a great game, but 343 promised us much more! Not receiving the armor pack is another underwhelming factor about Halo 5! I think they should make the armor downloadable without all these req cards, and let us choose which armor to purchase like Halo Reach. I know you can't hold a grudge against 343 forever, but they have already left us underwhelmed before. Again, Halo 5 is a good game, but it definitely has strayed from the magical way Bungie presented the Halo universe.
Adding another name to the list. Do we know if the armour is rewarded through a req pack or will it just appear the unlocked armour screen? I can't recall but I think a few of the armours from nightfall and MCC were just there waiting for me when I'd finally installed and booted up the game.
me too
still nothing played like 9 hours of warzone sooo just got to wait until they fix it
I believe you get that for beating halo mcc on legendary.
JAG755 wrote:
I believe you get that for beating halo mcc on legendary.
That's the Helioskrill armor, the Teishin Raikou is for just playing Halo 5 before the 7th of November.
My brother and I live 7 miles from each other; both have same ISP's, both played before the 7th, and purchased copies from the same retailer. He got the armor, but I didn't. It's pretty cool looking, though. A little disappointed.
I unlocked it even though I haven't played Halo 5 yet. I did play the beta though, that could have something to do with it? Possibly just a bug though.
I have yet to get the armor.
no armor here as well
I don't have it either. :(
Its isnt a pre order exclusive only requirments to play the game before the 7th of nov
Still don't have mine either been playing sine release :(
You're not alone :/
I have played the game since launch and I too am waiting for the armor.
Nothing here yet either
Same. Nothing.
no armor either.. did you get yours OP?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20