Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Did they remove the rank packs?

OP Dracomaxmus

i did see a forum like this. so i long in today to try to get my platinum /diamond pack for swat....no pack. did the remove them or are they comming out later? i had the daily and 10 k points pack today
Are you referring to the seasonal reward pack?

If so, i am curious where the season reward pack is as well.
I can't recall if you still get a REQ pack for placing in a season, but I know that unique emblems were retired a few months back

ya...i dont play often enought but i did get to diamond 1 but finish as platinum 6.

ya...i dont play often enought but i did get to diamond 1 but finish as platinum 6.
I thought we were getting the season packs again, i'm waiting to hear if someone else knows something different
We got a season REQ pack for last season if anyone is wondering, but don't know if they're still doing them or not.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
We got a season REQ pack for last season if anyone is wondering, but don't know if they're still doing them or not.
Thanks Luke. I did not know they were doing away with them. I also recall at some point earlier this year they stated that we could get our missing seasonal emblems as well.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Thanks Luke. I did not know they were doing away with them. I also recall at some point earlier this year they stated that we could get our missing seasonal emblems as well.
Arena Season emblems were discontinued a long while back. And if you didn't get the first couple emblems in the past (January 2016, February 2016, etc), you're outta luck on those too.
i did see a forum like this. so i long in today to try to get my platinum /diamond pack for swat....no pack. did the remove them or are they comming out later? i had the daily and 10 k points pack today
seasonal packs just dropped after my 3rd FFA game
I got mine for just logging in.
ya i got mine finally....so it just talks a few days thats all...we are good
Season packs are still coming, but the unique emblems with the season number will no longer be available.