Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Discussion]What is your favourite firefight boss?

OP ShapedGorilla68

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
[Discussion]What is your favourite halo5 warzone
firefight boss?and the reason why he is your favourite.
personally I think the best warzone firefight boss is mythic elite because his white armor look so badass and he is really hard to kill too.
Grunt Goblin for sure. The idea of a grunt actually being deadly is funny enough on its own, but the smack talk from its loudspeaker makes it even better. Plus who doesn't love getting sent flying by the explosion when it's defeated?
personally I think the best warzone firefight boss is mythic elite because his white armor look so badass and he is really hard to kill too.
Sure they look cool but they're only hard to kill if nobody has a vehicle capable of splattering them
Grunt Goblin for sure. The idea of a grunt actually being deadly is funny enough on its own, but the smack talk from its loudspeaker makes it even better. Plus who doesn't love getting sent flying by the explosion when it's defeated?
Sure they look cool but they're only hard to kill if nobody has a vehicle capable of splattering them
yeah grunt goblin is pretty cool and funny
specially he will laugh at u when he kill u
Favorite boss is the grunt mechs, they are so balanced as more and more weak spots get revealed as it gets lower health. But its weapons always gets stronger the lower the health it has too. Its like the things warden eternal was missing, Eternal was just so repetitive as its just copied and pasted throughout campaign and firefight. The grunt mechs actually bring something new and exciting. Least favorite is probably the Knight harbingers, they are just too overpowered and guarantee the players failure.
The Grunt Mech just because of his trash talking.
My current favourite (at least the one I want to see most) is the Grunt Goblin because it is the only one I need to finish my enemy commendations.
look like the grunt goblin is the most loved fire fight boss so far.
look like the grunt goblin is the most loved fire fight boss so far.
Yeah I like him also. They rest are just... vanilla. Just stand there and soak up massive damage.
Grunt talks smack. Jumps around. Multiple cool weapons and hit zones. Just fun times. No matter how many times it has killed me
The Goblins for sure. You can predict them, their funny, tough and will shred you if you let them. And they only EMP your vehicle if you get close. UnLiKe AnOtHeR bOsS.
I am fully prepared for any backlash on this; but the Triple Threat Warden Eternal Mythic boss. I absolutely love the red sheen of the Mythic Warden and he's just tough enough that it often requires the entire team to take him down.
I am fully prepared for any backlash on this; but the Triple Threat Warden Eternal Mythic boss. I absolutely love the red sheen of the Mythic Warden and he's just tough enough that it often requires the entire team to take him down.
I don't think they're bad, but my problem with them is just their placement on almost all the maps. Putting them in the cramped home base and then having the Mythic Warden on the elevated level with limited angles to shoot him from is not good at all.
Gruntpocalypse!!! Hmmm guess that is more of a round and not a boss. While I do enjoy the gruntmech and is closely my favorite, I do love the hunters. Especially when I see spartans shooting them in the back at close range and the hunter turns around and lunges and then crushes them with their shield arm... I still laugh when I think of that player I saw do a Spartan charge to the hunters back and it grunted and turned and just smashed them... hahaha
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I don't think they're bad, but my problem with them is just their placement on almost all the maps. Putting them in the cramped home base and then having the Mythic Warden on the elevated level with limited angles to shoot him from is not good at all.
True, but then again the conversation was asking which was my favorite. I do kinda wish they would put him in more open spots. Putting him in places where only small vehicles or flying vehicles can reach him and then severely limiting their ability to fight him (because he can one shot most basic vehicles which are the only ones that can get in there to begin with) is a bit of a d*** move. His laser face stuns you and then he basically destroys you with a follow up charge or his death orb...or he'll keep stunning you. I've often had to be the distraction while everyone else gangs up on him lol.
grunt mech because i hate it so good. its loud strong annoying and will kill you across the map. but all the other ones are boring and non memorable
None. I hate all of them. The balancing of all WZFF bosses is just terrible; they're all basically damage sponges who can 1HK and lock you into a pattern of dying, waiting 30 seconds to respawn, and dying again. The game design for WZFF is objectively terrible across the board, but the bosses are probably the worst part of it.
Goblin or any Elite boss when you catch one alone, because duels are fun. Would have been the Wardens if the more you whittle his health down, he becomes more aggressive. Yet another wasted opportunity for him. The ones I hate are the Harbingers and the Mantis.
they're all basically damage sponges who can 1HK and lock you into a pattern of dying, waiting 30 seconds to respawn, and dying again.
Just some advice: that generally only happens if you aren't in a vehicle. You should never be outside of a vehicle on round 5.
they're all basically damage sponges who can 1HK and lock you into a pattern of dying, waiting 30 seconds to respawn, and dying again.
Just some advice: that generally only happens if you aren't in a vehicle. You should never be outside of a vehicle on round 5.
I sometimes am. You must be aware of what the enemy is capable, not risk your life and be cautious with your surroundings for flanking enemies. Pretty effective on my end, ultimately better against the Warden than being with a big vehicle in such cramped spaces (the bases).
Grunt Mech. It is one of the easiest to kill.
It's between Jul 'Mdama and the Ultra Grunt Goblin for me. Both are very unique and interesting to fight in my opinion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2