Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Distraction, Distraction, Distraction, Distraction

OP Neurodynamic

This medal HAS to be broken, I've gotten 5-6 in a row on the same guy. Something isn't right haha. Shields back up and 10 mins later and i'm still getting distractions.
Or you could be getting pegged a tiny bit without realizing it. Either way
Wuufi wrote:
Nah, its in swat. I would notice. Plus I have gotten 3-4 in a 10-15 second period. Slayer seems fine but its busted in swat for sure.
Even if you get body shot and your team mate takes out the shooter, It still counts.
Even if you get body shot and your team mate takes out the shooter, It still counts.
Yes but this is when I am not getting shot, nor have I been shot for quiet a long time. If you get shot and a teammate kills him you get a distraction, but if he respawns and dies several more times you get 2-3-4-5 distractions, without ever being shot again and long after you have healed.
It isn’t a combat medal.

It’s an award for looking spiffy on the battlefield.
Wuufi wrote:
Nah, its in swat. I would notice. Plus I have gotten 3-4 in a 10-15 second period. Slayer seems fine but its busted in swat for sure.
I'm assuming it's the lack of shielding. Maybe they saw but didn't shoor but since you had no shield it counted at hitting? Either way it's looking like a playlist issue.
Wuufi wrote:
Wuufi wrote:
I'm assuming it's the lack of shielding. Maybe they saw but didn't shoor but since you had no shield it counted at hitting? Either way it's looking like a playlist issue.
Yea it seems to be isolated to swat. But no, its the same guy who died then respawned then died again and i get a 2nd distraction from. I'll try to record a vid of it and show you. Something isn't right about it.