Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Do people still play Halo 5?

OP AfootBicycle793

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I play the game still, maybe as not much recently but only due to playing new games I recently bought. Arkham City and Arkham Asylum are so awesome, and up next Modern Warfare Remastered.
I still play. I play on weekends only, because I have some actual -Yoink- to do lol
I've almost dropped Halo 5 entirely, it's just stale, I mean yeah the updates every now and then are nice but the game is still bugged, guns firing blanks, random deaths from nowhere, wall hitboxes being larger than the wall itself, the list just goes on and on. Overall I think I'll wait till the next update before I decide to stop playing completely, but let's face it, Halo 5's time is coming quickly, hopefully we have a new FPS Halo out by then, buuuuuttt I doubt it.
JC00795 AU wrote:
still plenty playing on all lists i play expanded from australia and usually don't wait longer than 1-2 minutes for a game
what you forgot to mention there though is that expanded is horribly laggy.
every game you play from australia is laggy i literally can't get games on balanced and not even going to bother with focused I'm stuck with my awesome 250-450 ping and getting shot through walls unfortunately
JC00795 AU wrote:
JC00795 AU wrote:
still plenty playing on all lists i play expanded from australia and usually don't wait longer than 1-2 minutes for a game
every game you play from australia is laggy i literally can't get games on balanced and not even going to bother with focused I'm stuck with my awesome 250-450 ping and getting shot through walls unfortunately
yeah I feel you man I'm from Australia too. The lag on expanded is unbearable. I do find games in balanced though. If you search the right playlists you'll be fine.
JC00795 AU wrote:
JC00795 AU wrote:
yeah I feel you man I'm from Australia too. The lag on expanded is unbearable. I do find games in balanced though. If you search the right playlists you'll be fine.
what are you playing and what times ? (EST) I'm in sydney and would loe to play with more locals on the same servers cause I'm over getting shot through walls and dropping a whole clip of AR on a guys head and not even popping shields
Yep! And I dont think there's any matchmaking that doesn't have Spartan abilities but there's always customs
I guess my OP was a bit misleading, I should probably ask "How alive is the MP.?" Can you find games in every mode, I typically play objective modes because slayer is filled with too many goonies.
I can. I'm high Onyx/Champ tier so finding ranked games can be difficult at certain hours but it's definitely possible to get a game in all playlists.
If you dont mind playing on servers 1000's of miles away, latency and/or lag.... yup get a game in all playlists.
JC00795 AU wrote:
JC00795 AU wrote:
JC00795 AU wrote:
what are you playing and what times ? (EST) I'm in sydney and would loe to play with more locals on the same servers cause I'm over getting shot through walls and dropping a whole clip of AR on a guys head and not even popping shields
if you have a full team in team arena and you search that then you should be fine, team skirmish and the featured social playlist will net you a game and sometimes doubles. There really isn't a specific time other than weekends. This wont guarantee you games but will make it so that you have a chance to find games on balanced. I can't always find games and I just refuse to play on expanded unless its absolutely necessary. You could hit me up on Xbox if you want and I can see if we can find a game.
JC00795 AU wrote:
JC00795 AU wrote:
JC00795 AU wrote:
if you have a full team in team arena and you search that then you should be fine, team skirmish and the featured social playlist will net you a game and sometimes doubles. There really isn't a specific time other than weekends. This wont guarantee you games but will make it so that you have a chance to find games on balanced. I can't always find games and I just refuse to play on expanded unless its absolutely necessary. You could hit me up on Xbox if you want and I can see if we can find a game.
sweet mate thanks for the info I'm usually solo queuing so it makes it really hard ill look you up and maybe have a game soon
Wasn't Halo 4 multiplayer pretty much dead by the same time in its life cycle? 10/03/2014?

I am trying to remember why I didn't play Halo 4 more. I basically played all of Spartan Ops and then lost interest in the multi. That said, I do miss the dev made BTB maps and being impressed by a Halo games graphics. For the 360 it was really good.
Not as much as they used to. Too many updates and tweaks being made to the game that limit players from playing with alot of their friends. So alot of gamers are moving on to bigger and better games.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3