Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Do REQ packs ever disappear?

OP Xenomorph67

Say that I wanted to keep my premium packs for later until I finish up silver packs. This will obviously take a long time, since I'm only rank 46, but would these packs ever disappear after a certain amount of time?
Nope. Hoard all the packs you want.
Nope, you can hold onto them
Ah right, thanks guys.
great to hear. I am only like 20 packs away from getting silver done and I really am excited to open a pack and just get ultras and legendary items
great to hear. I am only like 20 packs away from getting silver done and I really am excited to open a pack and just get ultras and legendary items
I recently finished silvers and I can assure you it's awesome.
Say that I wanted to keep my premium packs for later until I finish up silver packs. This will obviously take a long time, since I'm only rank 46, but would these packs ever disappear after a certain amount of time?
I still have 8 Warzone Premium Req packs from the Halo 5 launch. When they started selling the Arena Req packs I was nervous they would be removed from my "open packs" inventory. I'm waiting to finish Golds then I'll open them. It would suck if I opened the 1st pack and it said error or showed blank cards.
I still have 8 Warzone Premium Req packs from the Halo 5 launch. When they started selling the Arena Req packs I was nervous they would be removed from my "open packs" inventory. I'm waiting to finish Golds then I'll open them. It would suck if I opened the 1st pack and it said error or showed blank cards.
Waiting until you finish Golds? Why would you do that because then you would only get rp back from the premium packs...
I am almost done with silvers!! then I will get the premium pack!! :D
As long as you don't open them, they should still be there.