Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Do the developers even read and...

OP TheJedio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14
Hi - what's up?
Hi Josh, will there be infection, oddball, and other fan favorites with immense customization options?

Also, will there be a convenient and working file-share?

Thanks for reading. <3
Also, will we be able to play as Elites in custom games?
Hi - what's up?
Well now I'm a little worried about what i complain about...
Hey, I know its been stressed throughout this thread... However, I feel that REQs should be included in forge sometime down the road. My reasons being that my friends and I really love to just go into forge and mess around like its a sandbox doing stuff like "base wars" and just general stupidity. I understand your reasons for leaving them out, but I don't think it will take the fun away from warzone, mainly because since when can you get 24 players in a forge game? Also if you basically "test drive" the weapons in forge, it will make you want to earn the weapon even more for open multiplayer where it matters. Sorry for the long post, just really disappointed that wasn't there..
Hi - what's up?
Well I'll be damned
Lol. #necropost.
Allow us to use the variants in forge! It would add so much more depth to the gameplay. Not to mention, with the new warthog expansion, people who build racetracks will want race hog. Please!
So is this considered an old thread? It only dates back to October of last year.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14