Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Do the developers even read and...

OP TheJedio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
Hey Josh,

Not sure if you are still following this thread but I just want to say that after coming into one of the most iconic franchises in gaming right after it had parted ways with its original creators you stepped into an impossible situation and you and your team should be extremely proud of what you were able to do. culminating in the upcoming release of halo 5, I really love the direction you have taken halo and you and the whole team deserve a massive thank you and round of applause from us fans !

Like many have already said I have not been this excited for a halo game, or any game, in a LONG time.
Hi - what's up?
No no no. Clearly they don't lol. This made me burst out laughing tbh.
I don't think they listen to the fanbase but more of the next generation of Fanboys who don't truly know what makes a game well-rounded
I don't think they listen to the fanbase but more of the next generation of Fanboys who don't truly know what makes a game well-rounded
I asked for even starts and I got them. And I've been an active member at Bungie.net since the Halo 2 days.
TheJedio wrote:
Hi - what's up?
Well I'll be damned
I was reading then scrolled down and then I burst out laughing when I saw Josh's reply.

Kudos Josh, Kudos to you.
Josh! You need not answer these, for it is a bit off topic from all the other questions being asked here... But It would be nice for me, and the fanbase/community I am from to know the answers.

We know there is not playable Sangheili at launch, but will they ever make a return as DLC, or even in Halo 6? If so, will they only remain in classic playlists, and customs? If not, what other features can you offer for the Machinima community, and clan community? Speaking of clans!
Is it true that there is a clan system now? How will it work?
Josh, why don't you guys create a browser for custom games?
You're wrong about that, there are tons of the fan base that have gotten what they asked for. The so called fan base is split into many categories. Anyway this isn't the place to discuss this topic. The op was talking about the forums and not a fan base.
Why is there no oddball, king of the hill, and assault?

Also breakout should not be in Arena.
Hi - what's up?
Wild 343 employee has appeared!

Can you plllllllease confirm if Assault is in the game and if not, clarify as to way it was removed? I always thought it was great gametype and is a very loved mode, so I'd like you to shed some light on the subject if you may. Thanks!
Making standard halo playlists like snipers and doubles rotational isn't smart. I'm not really surprised.
Why is there no oddball, king of the hill, and assault?

Also breakout should not be in Arena.
I don't think breakout should be in arena either, especially if it has its own entire dedicated playlist. Breakout plays differently than standard arena games anyways, its round based and you get one life and have less health/shields. I'd pull breakout from arena, and put KOTH or oddball in its place.
343i might...Bungie sure as hell didn't.
Hi - what's up?
Good timing.
Hi josh

just a small question, will we get flood models for infection like halo 4? Or is it going to be like halo 3 style with black armour?

Edit: fully aware it's not going be there at launch.
i realy like that the producers of the game are actualy listening to us wow they dont just ignore us that cool
I agree. I have never been more excited for a video game in my entire life........
Hi - what's up?
Hey Josh! Awesome to see you guys on the forums here. I have a question that I've been having a very hard time finding an answer to elsewhere on the internet! So, there are 21 maps at launch. After seeing the playlist map rotation, far fewer than 21 maps have been named. Are there more, currently unannounced maps to be put into the rotation? Or are the BTB maps to be counted in the 21 launch maps?
Most people don't post anything worthy of responding to
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14