Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Do the developers even read and...

OP TheJedio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14
TheJedio wrote:
Respond to these forums? I've seen them respond on other forums but never seen them post here at all anywhere. This whole entire place seems like a waste space and effort. The fact that there is no jump to dev post, or a dev post button anywhere here just confirms my suspicion.
I don't think actual 343 developers are ever on here besides Community Leaders like Bravo, who I've never seen on here, and Snickerdoodle, who I see reply on the forums quite often. There used to be a very helpful Community Engineer named PhilMitchell64 a while back, but I don't know what happened to him.
I've heard Josh Holmes responds to most of his Tweets, if you want to talk to a Dev, he's your best chance.
They do respond to what people day on here. Maybe you just aren't paying attention.
Maybe the developers can actually assist with problems in MCC going on with achievements and medals being taken away. They don't answer tweets and evidently don't read the MCC Support posts either (which is where my cry for help is posted). It's a very frustrating thing...
Hi - what's up?
haha nice
Aw man was hoping dominion will come back cause that mode was beast
Erik L wrote:
Hi - what's up?
Lol, OP... this better be good!

Josh, why no 2v2? :(
We're starting with a focused set of core playlists and we'll modify from there. We're going to have a weekend rotational list and if something proves popular there it can graduate to its own playlist. I'm not sure what the exact timing is for a Team Doubles playlist but it's planned for.
this is what i thought you guys would do :) makes since to me.
Who made the decision to only use 6 maps in the most popular playlist...Team Slayer
I present you with a few questions, Josh:
  • Will we be able to see the population for each playlist, or will it be like how it is in MCC?
  • Will there be a way to disable assassinations on one's controller? I ask this because I'll often go for a beat down but end up accidentally doing an assassination and then getting killed.
  • Was getting caught part of your plan?
  • Is this even your final form?
Hi - what's up?
I was always curious, will their be game playlists that are not rank like action sack?

Will there be a section dedicated to non-rank game types separate from the arena and Warzone sections post launch? (I have not scene the Main menu so I have no idea how it is divided up already to add this)
Hi - what's up?
I died.
Kind of makes you wonder, just how long have they all been lurking? Watching us tear each other limb from limb thinking our actions were going unnoticed. Thinking our opinions didn't matter so we could say and do whatever we wanted.
It also makes you wonder if that is indeed the case why they allow that to occur? Why let speculation, paranoia, fear and hatred dominate when they could simply dispel all the misinformation with truth and fact?
It seems like a lot of people on here are having a near existential crisis regarding the existence of Devs on these forums.
lol they dooo
Speak of the devil lol
i think hey would...
hopefully they do tho cause they want us to have the best game
Andycu5 wrote:
  • Will we be able to see the population for each playlist, or will it be like how it is in MCC?
  • Will there be a way to disable assassinations on one's controller? I ask this because I'll often go for a beat down but end up accidentally doing an assassination and then getting killed.
Yes you can disable assassinations.
can we have the rack ranking system?
Andycu5 wrote:
Yes you can disable assassinations.
I must clarify: I'm not talking about in Custom Games. What I'm talking about is being able to disable assassinating on your own controller, kind of like changing your sensitivity or toggling clench protection.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14