Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Do we need more Warzone Maps?

OP H4L0 TZY

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I believe that Warzone is fun, but the maps are getting dry, though since a fall update is coming, I can't see another Warzone map coming out. Though I have some cool ideas and maybe 343 reads this and share your thoughts too ya'll.
1. How about a map on a ship, no not Midship or Truth, but maybe on the Argent Moon or on a Covenant Super-carrier. There could be pathways, bridges to post up, maybe like an equal side skirmish. Equal in which both sides are symmetrical. Or even on the Mantle of Responsibility, or Infinity.
2. How about a map on Earth. Maybe like in New Mombasa, or even the town of Voi from Halo 3, that big crater during Halo 3.
3. One on Reach. Now I know Reach had maps for Invasion which may be big enough for Warzone, but how about during the glassing of Reach, or in New Alexandria, Sword Base, or maybe the military installation where the Spartan II's were trained.
I hope that indeed this may have wanted you guys to think about these ideas or share some of your own ideas.
H4L0 TZY wrote:
I believe that Warzone is fun, but the maps are getting dry, though since a fall update is coming, I can't see another Warzone map coming out. Though I have some cool ideas and maybe 343 reads this and share your thoughts too ya'll.
1. How about a map on a ship, no not Midship or Truth, but maybe on the Argent Moon or on a Covenant Super-carrier. There could be pathways, bridges to post up, maybe like an equal side skirmish. Equal in which both sides are symmetrical. Or even on the Mantle of Responsibility, or Infinity.
2. How about a map on Earth. Maybe like in New Mombasa, or even the town of Voi from Halo 3, that big crater during Halo 3.
3. One on Reach. Now I know Reach had maps for Invasion which may be big enough for Warzone, but how about during the glassing of Reach, or in New Alexandria, Sword Base, or maybe the military installation where the Spartan II's were trained.
I hope that indeed this may have wanted you guys to think about these ideas or share some of your own ideas.
Just to add on, I forgot that maybe this doesn't come into Halo 5, but it goes into Halo 6.
Yes we do. We could always use more maps.
I really wanna see a Warzone map set on Requiem / Genesis.
New maps are always fun, but what they really need to do is take the existing Warzone maps, scatter some heavy vehicles and weapons all over them, and give us BTB Heavies
Need is a strong word, but it would be cool to have more. As for ideas, I had a similar one to your ship idea a while back, set a map on a space station or on one of the really big ships. A map on genesis would also be cool.

Also its Mantles Approach.
H4L0 TZY wrote:
Love the assault carrier idea and a big open launch Bay with multiple entries and exits would just turn into a vehicle turkey shoot
I would rather have them give us dev-made BTB maps instead of more Warzone maps.
Spoiler:
Show
Undoubtedly, also think we could do with a different map for Mythic Warzone. It's getting a bit stale for me.
I agree. I've played a LOT of Warzone and I'm getting tired of playing the same five or so maps over and over again. If they added at least one new map I'd be happy. A forest or underwater environment would be cool.
I don't think we need more warzone maps to answer the title question.
Hell yes, we do need more warzone maps! I believe warzone was a breakthrough idea/game type and 343 should really build on it. It' fun spawning what ever weapons u want, racing to take out bosses, and capture bases. Warzone is undoubtedly one of my favorites right now. Used to be slayer btw. Please 343 build Warzone up even bigger than what it is. 1 or 2 more maps plus some new things/surprises would be absolutely awesme!
I mostly play Warzone Firefight, but it seems like there's a real shortage of maps. Playing the same ones after a while tends to get a little boring, tbh. What would be incredible is a BF1 Conquest sized map to fight over. I would love that. I guess Warzone is fairly huge though, especially for Halo.
I would like some new maps. I play alot of WZ and it seems like after 3 weeks of having my XB i already know the maps like the back of my hands. Why not remastered maybe a few firefight maps from Reach? I think an idea like that would help the WZ community.
New maps would be cool.
Some maps are still fun.
I think there are enough warzone maps, but some covenant themed maps would be super cool. Warzone is one of the most unique game modes I have ever seen, so I can't wait to see where 343 takes it.
Yes, it could use new maps. I also don't think it's completely the lack of maps fault that WZ/FF can get old, but it can also be due to a lack of gametypes and FF round/boss variety.
Yes. Yes we do. We need more maps. In every game mode.
Even just adjusting some of the warzone assault maps for regular warzone
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2