Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Do we want Legendary XP Boosts on Weekends?

OP AshenExecutorXP

Now seems like like a great time to help the halo 5 community stick together during this recent delay. Now that Mythic firefight playlist is permanent, maybe legendary XP boosts packs available on the weekends could fill that "weekend void"! Let's get this idea trending!
Something shoud be done at this point.
Those packs are great idea! However i would'nt say no to double xp on weekends.
Now seems like like a great time to help the halo 5 community stick together during this recent delay. Now that Mythic firefight playlist is permanent, maybe legendary XP boosts packs available on the weekends could fill that "weekend void"! Let's get this idea trending!
I just used the google chrome extension for selling bulk req items! Can’t thank whoever made that. From my understanding it went down for a little bit but was brought back up. I’d love those packs coming back. I have a lot of points saved up
Aside from the legendary xp packs, I don't see 343 doing anything more for us. They've already made mythic permanent (which depending on how the match goes is almost triple xp) and are also giving you legendary xp for playing heroic firefight. Oh... and they're still doing featured playlists on the weekends. If they do anymore, they'll risk alienating the fans they have that did the original grind without the help that we're getting. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea... I need all the help I can get, although Mythic is a pretty good help thus far. So no... they don't need to, or should do something... I'm in the same boat as probably the rest of you. I got all excited about Halo with the news of the new xbox and new halo, then when it got delayed... I said I can do this, and set about the task. Believe, I want my task to be as easy as possible. However, by make it as easier as possible, 343 would be letting casual gamers in a tier reserved for the hardcore and the merciless, and those with serious dedication.

I'm sorry to disagree, but they've done more than they had to to help us out. I'm content with what I've gotten... req packs would be nice... but not necessary
Speaking of: currently there is a helmet pack. If you already have the helmets it will only award legendary arena XP boosts
Speaking of: currently there is a helmet pack. If you already have the helmets it will only award legendary arena XP boosts
Actually, you will receive some exclusive hcs skins as well.
Already had that so I only received arena xp
I see
Thanks for the heads up; it'd be nice if we could buy Legendary boost packs with RP all the time; the 152 grind XP requirement is just straight-up insane. Same goes for that stupid Achilles set.
KevChaos86 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up; it'd be nice if we could buy Legendary boost packs with RP all the time; the 152 grind XP requirement is just straight-up insane. Same goes for that stupid Achilles set.
Oh I’m with you! I was fortunate enough to be active when they announced clans/companies so I was able to join a very active company and we achieved the Achilles.

FYI: joining a club/company which has already acquired the set will NOT automatically give you those armors. You have to be actively in the company WHEN the company gets it
KevChaos86 wrote:
Oh I’m with you! I was fortunate enough to be active when they announced clans/companies so I was able to join a very active company and we achieved the Achilles.

FYI: joining a club/company which has already acquired the set will NOT automatically give you those armors. You have to be actively in the company WHEN the company gets it
I'm aware of that fact; I honestly don't care anymore. I think it looks dumb as hell. Thanks for offering the info though; just looking forward, to Infinite now.
Is this pack a better price than when the XP packs go on sale themselves?
AshamanND wrote:
Is this pack a better price than when the XP packs go on sale themselves?
Honestly I put H5 down for a LONG time until recently so i cant comment on the required price/REQ points required. Im sure they would be priced around the 150k-200k region. I got the helmet pack because in the details it said it would award Legendary XP if I had all the items. Alas it was all legendary arena xp but at least i was the guinea pig and someone else having the same thoughts wont waste the RP's on it hoping for Legendary Warzone XP boosts.
I think this Idea is great!