Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

do you agree with how armor works in halo 5?

OP fastcharger1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It took A lot of the fun out of halo. Nothing felt better than grinding for a helmet you just loved that not many had and showing it off.

in my opinion armor and helmets should be unlocked by.

-ranking up ( example: maybe even have a season thing kinda like fortnight and add new armor to every season and have the last ranks armor of the season be some badass set)

-achievements ( example: get a unfreakinbelivable or kill 3 warthogs in one game)

-challenges ( example: have different challenges every weekend like complete 3 of them and unlock a helmet. Score a perfection, stick 5 players in 1 game or get splatter 10 people with the mongoose”.

as far as req packs go use those for games like war zone where you can get weapons and stuff.

And bring back armor affects!!!
Ye and the achievement and challenge helmets should stand out from 1's u unlock with stuff, and make them unique
It took A lot of the fun out of halo. Nothing felt better than grinding for a helmet you just loved that not many had and showing it off.

in my opinion armor and helmets should be unlocked by.

-ranking up ( example: maybe even have a season thing kinda like fortnight and add new armor to every season and have the last ranks armor of the season be some badass set)

-achievements ( example: get a unfreakinbelivable or kill 3 warthogs in one game)

-challenges ( example: have different challenges every weekend like complete 3 of them and unlock a helmet. Score a perfection, stick 5 players in 1 game or get splatter 10 people with the mongoose”.

as far as req packs go use those for games like war zone where you can get weapons and stuff.

And bring back armor affects!!!
Idea to get helljumper: Drive a warthog off a cliff and stay in airborn for 10 secs, then get a kill by crushing a player, must be without party members in u invited to ur fire team
First I don't like the fact that the body armor is a unique piece.
Second I hate the fact that there are 13029384 versions of the same armor with almost imperceptible differences just to inflate the number of unlockable items.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2