Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Do you ever want to reach SR 152?

OP Spartan 029 RTA

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 48
sniper945 wrote:
Meh, not my end goal. I'm more in it to have fun, despite my frustration at times I really like this game.
Ya I play the game because I love the game. I don't play that much to Reach 152
Really all that matters is RP from each match.. only a few of the level up packs are even worth paying what's in em.
And I isnt 151 to 152 the same amount of xp as 1-151?
Note quite. 151-152 is the same as 1-148 + 1,000,000 xp.
Ahh okay thank you for the info. I doubt I will hit it. Doesn't bother me at all. Since the reward is pretty small. Emblem isn't it?
Would have been different for me if there was like a suit of armour per 50 levels. And 151 and 152. Something kinda like the first hsc. Your level on it some where. Could just be the plain sets without all that white splashed all over em.
But as it stands their really isn't any drive for me to hit 152.
Since I'm 146 now, I hope so but it's a big grind at the upper levels.
whoa man slow down there. I'm not gonna say get a life but geez man that's insane. I'm 105 and been playing daily since day one but I got a job and friends and other things to do. Give it a try.
That's an incredibly stupid and -Yoink- thing to say.
Not really, rank is just a number and doesn't really hold any value imo. In reach it was something you might want but only because of the shiny icon. Halo 5 doesn't really have that.
How many players have already reached that goal?
Sixteen.
Wow I find it crazy only 16 have. Since to stay in top 200. I heard you have to keep playing daily or ya drop out.
I could be wrong... Been a long time since I even cared about ranks like that.
Lol black ops 2 was the last time I was ranked in top 5 percent for awhile. Didn't have much else to do. Lol. Got hurt at work had back surgery and was laid up in bed for 4 months.then pretty limited for 3 more months after that.
Now I just plain suck. Lol. You have to either have talent or play a lot to keep your skills up.
Thats the goal for me.
CitizenX17 wrote:
Not really, rank is just a number and doesn't really hold any value imo. In reach it was something you might want but only because of the shiny icon. Halo 5 doesn't really have that.
I think Halo 5 does have that, if not more, especially since it takes 3 times as long to get there. It is going to be interesting to see how many get there before Halo 6 comes out.
Obviously it takes a lot of time to reach SR 152. I've heard rumors that it takes a total of 50,000,000 XP to get there which is 2.5 times as much as Halo: Reach's Inheritor rank (20,000,000 XP). That is quite a grind if it actually is true. I played enough Halo: Reach that I could have become an Inheritor twice so I don't think I will have any problems reaching 152. The question is, are you determined to reach the incredible feat of SR 152?
I'm making my way there. I'm half way through 148
Obviously it takes a lot of time to reach SR 152. I've heard rumors that it takes a total of 50,000,000 XP to get there which is 2.5 times as much as Halo: Reach's Inheritor rank (20,000,000 XP). That is quite a grind if it actually is true. I played enough Halo: Reach that I could have become an Inheritor twice so I don't think I will have any problems reaching 152. The question is, are you determined to reach the incredible feat of SR 152?
The strategy guide book lists it as requiring 50 million XP to reach.
I think if I was to reach 152, it will all depend on how long I can keep playing Halo 5 before I want to play something else.
I am sure that over time it will be easy enough to complete though.
That's odd. I found harder reaching the level in Reach than in Halo 5 (that pun..."reach" "reaching"...ahah...ah......ah).
Anyways yes sure, i think i'm level 129 now.
Lawl, I'm still in the 50's since I only play very occasionally... good thing I don't care if I ever even make it to 100 or not.
iKiwed wrote:
That's odd. I found harder reaching the level in Reach than in Halo 5 (that pun..."reach" "reaching"...ahah...ah......ah).
I hate to tell you, sincerely you clearly have not read too much of this thread, but you have a long ways to go. Inheritor was nothing compared to this beast. I only wish we had some numbers of how many had reached it after a year, but to try and help give you perspective only 16 have made it to 152 so far.
yes i do and i will
Ive played this game a lot....and I mean A LOT. 50 million xp is absurd to reach the top rank. I have a job and things to do I can't spend every moment playing this game and I feel like thats what 343 wanted. I think due to the fact that the ranking in Halo was a complete and udder joke, they said to themselves "well if it was too easy last time....lets make it ridiculously hard this time." I appreciate the enthusiasm but 50 million xp is not realistic for people who don't plan on playing this game for thousands of hours.

To get to Inheritor in reach, it was 30 million and that was a lot then. Thats including the jackpot that you could hit that would give you 70,000+ xp for playing one game. I think when halo 6 comes out, they need to figure out some middle ground that is achievable yet takes more than the normal amount of time and won't be easy without making it nearly impossible.
I just want to unlock cool armor and req weapons. I couldn't care less about SR.
I doubt I could. I mean I play league of legends a lot and I plan to play battlefield 1 when it comes out
is there anything beyond sr152? currently 137
I do but i think it might get boring after awhile.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
iKiwed wrote:
I hate to tell you, sincerely you clearly have not read too much of this thread, but you have a long ways to go. Inheritor was nothing compared to this beast. I only wish we had some numbers of how many had reached it after a year, but to try and help give you perspective only 16 have made it to 152 so far.
I read the first page, i clearly didn't read all the answers. Anyways that's cool, because i feel i want to level up until that level.
I'm level 129, but i didn't notice it was hard to level up. Maybe it was just my though, or maybe i need to wait and see when i reach level 130...?
These threads pop up all the time. And my answer, I've already been max level for 2 months. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 48