Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Do you ever want to reach SR 152?

OP Spartan J029

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 48
I play arena
I'll try but I'll never actually get there.
Yes i'd love to because it would show how much of a halo fan you really are because ive played a lot of xbox 360 halos but then came on xbox one i hope someone sees this for them to get good support and achieve good levels
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Given that this thread has been up for like a week now, I thought I'd finally respond. Do I want to reach rank 152? Yes. Will I? Only time will tell.
DO I WANT TO HAVE NO LIFE............UHHHH YEA
So, because people want to become SR 152, that automatically means they have no life? Shallow assumption.
I would be awesome to be that high of a rank
My thoughts exactly!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Obviously it takes a lot of time to reach SR 152. I've heard rumors that it takes a total of 50,000,000 XP to get there which is 2.5 times as much as Halo: Reach's Inheritor rank (20,000,000 XP). That is quite a grind if it actually is true. I played enough Halo: Reach that I could have become an Inheritor twice so I don't think I will have any problems reaching 152. The question is, are you determined to reach the incredible feat of SR 152?
Rumour? It's been confirmed since launch.
Well, I didn't know that it was actually confirmed way back in February, but I do now so yeah lol.
Here
Yeah, I have seen that chart many times.
I think it's likely I'll get to 140+ by the time I put the game down for good. But the full 152? I dunno. I keep hearing dismal things about those last few levels. All you get out of it are some half-decent emblems.
Honestly, I think those last emblems are some of the coolest in the game.
GDTaco wrote:
I play arena
Yeah, it'll be a while before you get there lol.
Want to? Yes. Am I going to? No. Just the fact that the XP gap between 151 and 152 is bigger than all accumulated XP at rank 148... To be rank 148 you need 14,000,000. The gap between 151 and 152 is 15,000,000. Is that Halo: Reach I smell?
^^^ This!

Again, I would love to get 152 SR, but I cant, (because I don't play H5 as often anymore), and the insane grind is just, well, painful. And what do you get out of it?

Erm... an emblem...
So, because people want to become SR 152, that automatically means they have no life? Shallow assumption.
Eh give or take
I'm just going to continue to play Halo 5 and if I reach it then good. I enjoy the game so I don't feel like it will be boring to reach it so to speak.
I wanna be the very best like no one ever was.
I agree. I have a full time job, a 1 year old, family life and hobbies and I'm still 148!
First off, I am sure everyone does; it is the effort needed that is questionable. Second; you can't compare XP from 2 different games. The amount received per session, the time it takes for specific amounts, the things to revive it, and the ways to increase it is completely different from Reach to 5 so your statement of it being "2.5 times as much" is completely meaningless since despite this it might be that the time for each unit of XP is harder to get in Reach so it takes longer in Reach. I am not saying this is the case but a reason why your comparison is void. To answer the question maybe someday implying Halo 5's servers stay up long enough.
Nope already moved on to other games. Level 148 will be my end for the time being. I may go for 149 at some point.
Since I'm 146 now, I hope so but it's a big grind at the upper levels.
whoa man slow down there. I'm not gonna say get a life but geez man that's insane. I'm 105 and been playing daily since day one but I got a job and friends and other things to do. Give it a try.
I have a lot of friends that are 140 and higher and they have jobs. They just happen to play LOTS of Warzone and win their matches quickly which has allowed them to get there that quickly. This guy is probably in the same boat. If you are a 150 by now, then yeah, I'd say slow down a bit lol.
My main is at 135 but I found it hard to find matches so this is my fun smurf acc at 105. Tbh its pretty damn easy to get to a high level if you play for example SWAT. You also get the most rp. This smurf has been inactive for about 4 months now and I played roughly 6hrs a week maybe. That's less than an hour a day. So you can juggle if you schedule time in although I DO NOT recommend that for college kids.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 48