Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Do you prefer whispered Truth or The CE pistol

OP chippybiggamer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Which one do you guys generally prefer, I quite like the whispered truth and it feels great and shoots so smoothly but I prefer the good ol' M6D personal Defense System. Oh you'll have to find ammo as you go.
CE Magnum of course :)
I much prefer the CE Magnum. Ah the nostalgia.
M6D. Always M6D. I absolutely hate the Whispered Truth because it doesn't feel right. Maybe it's the silencer/suppressor that throws me off.
Halo CE pistol because: BANG BANG BANG YOUR'RE DEAD!
Not even a choice: Mike-Sixer-Delta
CE Magnum; You have to maintain accuracy with the Whispered Truth and I'm not good enough to do that.
CE mag
CE all da way!
Is this even a question?
CE pistol is a beast
Why not both?

I think.... Let me think.... Hmm....

Yeah, that's a choice I can't make. So I'll just say, which has a better ammo economy? That will be my choice
WT. I REQ it sometimes if I'm defending a fortress as it's close range only.
Not to say I don't like the CE pistol. It has its uses but sometimes I'd almost prefer they didn't give you the speed boost inherently seeing as how big of a target it makes you.
Is this even a question?
CE pistol is a beast
I actually prefer Whispered Truth, surprisingly enough, in most situations. However, the CE Pistol is great as well.
I prefer the CE pistol because the nostalgia is real.
I quite like getting the whispered truth and active camo. I don't call in the CE Magnum very often. I have trouble justifying the req cost to myself.
Honestly both are pretty good.
Whispered Truth, because it requires a steady aim, and I like that.
M6D Magnum, 3 Shot kill to the head and its from my Fav Halo game
Whispered truth for me. Plays more fluidly for me but that's just me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2