Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Do you remember your first Armor Unlock?

OP Wraith0912

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
In the infinite cesspool of content (good or bad, take your pick) that is the Halo 5 REQ system, everyone has to start somewhere. So, when you first booted up Halo 5 and opened that first REQ Pack, do you remember your first piece of armor that WASN'T Recruit, Mark VI, Nightfall or Helioskrill? If so, what was it? Comment down below if you do remember. As for me.....uh.....
Technically a unlock Hunter, Nightfall, Mark VI gen 1 and Scarred.
Interceptor Armor and Cyclops Helmet.

Mother of God.
Walrificus wrote:

Mother of God.
It's bad armor but yet it looks good at the same time and I don't know why but it does.
Recruit.
Recruit.
He means other then recruit unless you mean another version of Recruit
Recruit.
Yeah. In my first few packs I got ALL OF THE RECRUIT VARIANTS.
Recruit.
Yeah. In my first few packs I got ALL OF THE RECRUIT VARIANTS.
Oh that's terrible. I guess the holy req gods are not happy with you.
Honestly no because I didn't care about that stuff back then.
Walrificus wrote:

Mother of God.
It's bad armor but yet it looks good at the same time and I don't know why but it does.
Maybe because the Interceptor armor makes the Spartan look super mobile, as it isn't clunky or blocky.
Not totally sure.
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:

Mother of God.
Maybe because the Interceptor armor makes the Spartan look super mobile, as it isn't clunky or blocky.
Not totally sure.
I think it's the way the stance is and the version of interceptor and Cyclops you were wearing.
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:

Mother of God.
Not totally sure.
I think it's the way the stance is and the version of interceptor and Cyclops you were wearing.
Standard versions.
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:

Mother of God.
Not totally sure.
Standard versions.
Standard huh? Interesting. Other then that being ranked Spartan is awesome.
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:

Mother of God.
Not totally sure.
Standard versions.
Very true.
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:

Mother of God.
Not totally sure.
Standard versions.
Very true.
I mean CE Chief and having a signature quote from hamlet but making Halo. But I need to stay on topic pm me if you want.
Scout helmet and recruit charred body
Easy, since it shows the order you unlocked everything... my first unlock was the Wetwork helmet.
Recruit charred aka the only good variation of an armour
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:
Walrificus wrote:

Mother of God.
Not totally sure.
Standard versions.
Very true.
I mean CE Chief and having a signature quote from hamlet but making Halo. But I need to stay on topic pm me if you want.
And roughly by the time I'm a spartan, you'll be Spartan gold.

But yes, recruit charred is one of the only good looking armours bellow ultra rare and it looks awesome
The goblin helmet. Looked pretty good at that time. When I was sr 1. With no reqs. No team. Memories...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5