Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Does 343 even care about halo 5 anymore???????

OP JediEh

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I feel they have good motives however the discord seems to not be proactive.

So far everyone I know that mentioned about glitches and bugs they get kicked or banned.
They wouldn't ban you for that if you're talking about the official Halo discord. You're likely not getting the whole story.
Sure
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I feel they have good motives however the discord seems to not be proactive.

So far everyone I know that mentioned about glitches and bugs they get kicked or banned.
They wouldn't ban you for that if you're talking about the official Halo discord. You're likely not getting the whole story.
Sure
I can guarantee you're not getting the full story
LethalQ wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Nope... With Infinite in the works no more. 343 wants you to play MCC that's taking the players away from H5.
I'm wondering if that very effective, judging by twitch and mixer viewership (since that's the only guide we can go off for player numbers or interest) H 5 is still consistently outperforming MCC and by a serious margin.
Actually it's probably better to go by Xbox most played in the Xbox store. Twitch and mixer only goes by who is broadcasting and watching not really a accurate measure. H5 is always above MCC in most played. While I am playing MCC and I don't see myself coming back to H5 it's easy to see 343 still cares about both games. H5 is still getting attention in rotating playlist and even games, that husky raid playlist was awesome. I don't get why some seem to think they don't care when they clearly give both games attention.
True I hadn't considered the xbox most played but at ( 31) H5, (32) mcc, it does seem to mirror the twitch /mixer viewership theory, in as much as h5 is still more popular than mcc, not sure it will stay that way with all the PC attention mcc is about to get. Although I would really have thought MCC would have already overhauled h5 after the big sep Xbox update.
LethalQ wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Nope... With Infinite in the works no more. 343 wants you to play MCC that's taking the players away from H5.
I'm wondering if that very effective, judging by twitch and mixer viewership (since that's the only guide we can go off for player numbers or interest) H 5 is still consistently outperforming MCC and by a serious margin.
Actually it's probably better to go by Xbox most played in the Xbox store. Twitch and mixer only goes by who is broadcasting and watching not really a accurate measure. H5 is always above MCC in most played. While I am playing MCC and I don't see myself coming back to H5 it's easy to see 343 still cares about both games. H5 is still getting attention in rotating playlist and even games, that husky raid playlist was awesome. I don't get why some seem to think they don't care when they clearly give both games attention.
True I hadn't considered the xbox most played but at ( 31) H5, (32) mcc, it does seem to mirror the twitch /mixer viewership theory, in as much as h5 is still more popular than mcc, not sure it will stay that way with all the PC attention mcc is about to get. Although I would really have thought MCC would have already overhauled h5 after the big sep Xbox update.
MCC is gaining some popularity. While rare sometimes there are actually more people broadcasting and watching MCC than H5 in twitch. I have yet to see that in mixer though and I have never seen MCC above H5 on most played.
343i wouldn't abandon a game that got so many people playing it, they're just focusing a lot of their time to making sure Halo Infinite was as good or (If they actually manage to) better than Halo 3.
Long story short OP, yes....yes they do. If they didn't, playlist updates wouldn't be happening at all.
JediEh wrote:
i cant get a match in h5 why does no one play it anymore this is my favourite game right now and it seems like the game is just broken like why is refuge even in the slayer playlist all it is pure power weapons and if one team get behind by 4 kills off the start its pretty much over because the other team is setup completely and just sniping you off spawn while they got two shotguns in the middle with sword its so unbalanced it drives me crazy why hasnt anyone fixed this refuge just does not play well in h5 imo especially for slayer the way it is setup now also on white cell the scatter shot has way much ammo and when they run out of ammo no one on the opposing team knows the time of its respawn because it spawns up after u drop it i dunno i hate to complain but why hasnt 343 fixed there game and why is halo 3 on the pro circuit and h5 is not isnt halo 3 like 10 years old now not that i care i love all halo games but it seems like halo is just dying and it seems like 343 is doing nothing to revive it at the present except for halo 6 which comes out in over a year i dont know whats really going on maybe i should read more about it but halo 5 is definately a broken game and it needs to be fixed because i would love it if went back to basics instead of all the updates they did like weapon tuning and adding in maps that imo and other opinions are not good at all like how many times have you heard someone say i hate this map i hear it everyday and it just seems like 343 gave up on halo 5 can you please fix halo 5? i really cant think of a world without halo 5 having a population because its the newest FPS and it should be the top game even though it is 4 years old anyway i want to end to end this by saying i think 343 is doing a great job overall but theres still alot of work that needs to be done to bring back the community to halo 5 thank you very much for reading.

JediEh
I think the real issue here is Halo 5 is your favorite game right now. No one plays it anymore for a really good reason, 343 really botched it on every level. Also, punctuation will help you in the future. The minor fixes aren't enough to fix this game, it needs a bottom up rebuild.
Ugh, Whitecell is such a bad map. I don't like how the lanes affect the gameplay. I think they separate the conflict and allow for one team to set up camp and gain control, and once they do so it is incredibly hard to win. the long distances you have to travel along with how weak you set yourself to enter the halls that run along the sides set you up to fail once you lose control of the camo and rockets. The spawns are very weird. they are too spread apart and often allow the other team to set up control. couple that with how much everyone quits and it makes for a frustrating match.

Honestly, I might have like a 20% win rate on that map. and I don't think I'm that bad of a player either.
It's far from being dead. Some certain game types might be dead unless you get a group of people on Waypoint or the FB Halo Lives on Group to play with you. But Slayer is still a thing, and so is Warzone Firefight.
JediEh wrote:
i cant get a match in h5 why does no one play it anymore this is my favourite game right now and it seems like the game is just broken like why is refuge even in the slayer playlist all it is pure power weapons and if one team get behind by 4 kills off the start its pretty much over because the other team is setup completely and just sniping you off spawn while they got two shotguns in the middle with sword its so unbalanced it drives me crazy why hasnt anyone fixed this refuge just does not play well in h5 imo especially for slayer the way it is setup now also on white cell the scatter shot has way much ammo and when they run out of ammo no one on the opposing team knows the time of its respawn because it spawns up after u drop it i dunno i hate to complain but why hasnt 343 fixed there game and why is halo 3 on the pro circuit and h5 is not isnt halo 3 like 10 years old now not that i care i love all halo games but it seems like halo is just dying and it seems like 343 is doing nothing to revive it at the present except for halo 6 which comes out in over a year i dont know whats really going on maybe i should read more about it but halo 5 is definately a broken game and it needs to be fixed because i would love it if went back to basics instead of all the updates they did like weapon tuning and adding in maps that imo and other opinions are not good at all like how many times have you heard someone say i hate this map i hear it everyday and it just seems like 343 gave up on halo 5 can you please fix halo 5? i really cant think of a world without halo 5 having a population because its the newest FPS and it should be the top game even though it is 4 years old anyway i want to end to end this by saying i think 343 is doing a great job overall but theres still alot of work that needs to be done to bring back the community to halo 5 thank you very much for reading.

JediEh
Bro they care about Halo 5 as much as you care about grammar and punctuation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2