Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Does anyone else take long Halo 5 breaks?

OP NeoDartShOOteR

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
i like Halo 5 but i find myself on mcc way more than 5. I just really dislike all the new things like sprint, ads, spartan charge, etc that they added to the game. I also hate that the radar is useless and that full autos do way more damage then they used to
I take one month breaks, Halo 5 is getting boring.
First and foremost let me say that my gaming since the release of Halo CE has been strictly geared towards this franchise. I don't purchase many games per year (maybe 1
or 2). Halo has always been my go-to game. In past games I could play for hours on end. Put it down and come right back to it the next day no problem. However with this game it is a lot easier said than done. I don't know if it's the servers/aiming that is turning me off to it lately or just the overall competitiveness that seems to be higher in this game as compared to earlier ones. For the first time in my halo gaming history I have gone several weeks without playing it and the moment I do pick it back up, I am instantly reminded why I stopped. Recently I've been playing more MCC than 5. I really enjoy campaign/story modes and this game really doesn't have that replay factor that once drove me to love it.

dont get me wrong halo is still my franchise but the ranking system/aiming/server issues/micro-transactions amongst a few other things have really turned me of for to it as of late.
Quote:
Quote:
Oh yeah.

Halo 5 is the first Halo game that has me wanting to try other games. With the other Halo games, I really only needed to spend 60 dollars every three years for Halo.
But I get so frustrated with Halo 5. First of all the sweatiness of arena and the bugs all over the game.

I'll be moving on to Gears 4 and Battlefield for the forseeable future. Halo 5 may or may not get me back. We'll see.
Yep im getting bf1 to try ut out in replace of halo
i found doom to be quite fitting
I definitely take long breaks but it's usually met with me playing a playlist that I don't really want to play because of the lack of social playlists and I then face a full team then feel like I could leave for another 2 months.

I feel like If the gane had way more playlists, had challenges with cool rewards, fair matching with party restrictions and had more content then I wouldn't ever get off the game.

The fact every game is so competitive and I always tend to get teammates that go negative 10 makes me not want to play. The enemy team always wins and is a full group.

I'm just waiting for the custom game browser :) then I will be back.
Now, I'm taking a break because my brother uninstalled Halo 5 and it will take 3 weeks to reinstall it again.
Ooh geeze, I feel sorry for you. That download is vicious and took me nearly all day to reinstall.
all day for a single player game thats not really that good yeah i think not also it takes up way to much space
I hadn't played for almost a month, Until today.
I'm very rusty, but the anniversary playlist is great.
velchron wrote:
I hadn't played for almost a month, Until today.
I'm very rusty, but the anniversary playlist is great.
I was very excited for it when I thought it was the "throwback" playlist, but when I found out it was the classic playlist I was a little less eager about it. And from the time I started this thread, I'm already taking another break from Halo 5.
Now, I'm taking a break because my brother uninstalled Halo 5 and it will take 3 weeks to reinstall it again.
Ooh geeze, I feel sorry for you. That download is vicious and took me nearly all day to reinstall.
all day for a single player game thats not really that good yeah i think not also it takes up way to much space
Well some people do enjoy the multiplayer and a few people keep halo 5 for forge. But yeah, for me it's single player value and takes up a lot of space. I've considered uninstalling it a couple times.
Been off Halo 5 for 2 months playing Titanfall 2 and GOW4. TItanfall 2 has a great on-line multiplayer platform. Was thinking of starting up Halo 5 again to help my clan get Achilles and achieving SR 152 (at SR 147 now). Hesitating now having visited the Forum and seeing that nothing has changed with the issues around Halo 5 that have been there since launch.
GRATZMAN67 wrote:
Been off Halo 5 for 2 months playing Titanfall 2 and GOW4. TItanfall 2 has a great on-line multiplayer platform. Was thinking of starting up Halo 5 again to help my clan get Achilles and achieving SR 152 (at SR 147 now). Hesitating now having visited the Forum and seeing that nothing has changed with the issues around Halo 5 that have been there since launch.
also thw population has just kept faling
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12